Flannery's Hotel Galway
USD 243
USD 277
USD 254
  • Restaurant
Westwood House Hotel(Dangan)(Great Value!)
USD 103
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

USD 236
USD 125
USD 255
  • Breakfast included
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
USD 103
USD 97
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 240
USD 232
Cancelon
1,500 results
All reviewscity centrebar foodnice hotelbit datedreception staffbus stopfamily roomhotel bareyre squareboth nightsflannerystaxiirelandlouiseeurocliffsmoher
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Had a lovely stay in Flannerys, lovely cosy rooms with modern decor, with all the facilities you would need. Both the continental and full irish breakfast was first class, as was the bar food. Didnt get a chance to eat from the restaurant so can't comment. Handy busstop right outside hotel and less than five min journey into eyre square in city centre. Overall great stay!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ciara M
SiobhanFarragher, General Manager at Flannery's Hotel Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Thank you for this lovely review of your recent stay at Flannery's Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay and found the location good for visiting Galway Thank you for mentioning the breakfast and bar food, our chef will be delighted with your comments. I hope to welcome you back to us again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Booked a family room for 5 - 2 adults and 3 children. Good sized room, clean although decor a bit tired. I also cannot remember the last time I had to manually switch a tv on at the front with a big old button. Friendly hotel, good hearty breakfast, Bar downstairs with v large dinner servings. Would definitely recommend, would return

Room Tip: Walk down the Dublin Rd, there is a Dog walking path along the river. Nice open public area.
1  Thank Ingsana40

Thank you for this review of your recent stay at Flannery's Hotel.I am sorry you felt your room was a bit dated, you will be delighted to know we are currently renovating the hotel and will have everything modernized in the near future. Thank you for mentioning the good size room and our hearty breakfast, our chef will be delighted with your feedback.
I hope that your overall stay in Galway was a success and that you may return to us in the future

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2015

I enjoyed my visit very much to this hotel. This is an older property but the hotel was very clean, quiet, and met my needs. The staff at this hotel is especially helpful. They assisted with booking a tour, gave great recommendations for where to go to listen to live music, and how to get around Galway. I used the bus for the short trip into city center but there is on site parking available.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor and it was very quiet. It was a budget room, so not much of a view, but that was not important to me.
2  Thank gaylemarkersharp

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at Flannery's Hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you found the staff so helpful and I hope you enjoyed the great tours around Galway. I was also delighted to read that the hotel met with your needs. I hope to welcome you back to us again very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Excellent service for Sunday Lunch with my family last Sunday, an enjoyable day made better by the service we received, special thanks to your Restaurant Manager Roisin for her courtesy and attention to detail. Will be highly recommending your Hotel. The O Connor Family

1  Thank Bernadette O

Thank you for your comments about your recent dining experience at Flannery's Hotel. I was delighted to read that you were so well looked after by Roisin and you enjoyed our Sunday Lunch with you family.We work very hard to ensure that the service and facilities that we provide to each of our guests is to the highest possible standard I look forward to welcoming you back to us in the future.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Just got back from a short break in Galway weather not all that but the people were amazing very friendly & helpful a big thanks to Roisin & staff at flan nerds for making our stay a memorable one . Excellent facilities very clean & food was good great place to stay

Room Tip: Even numbers get the best views
1  Thank Barbara E

Thank you for your comments about your recent dining experience at Flannery's Hotel. I was delighted to read that you were so well looked after by Roisin, she will be delighted with your comments. Thank you for mentioning the food and facilities and we work very hard to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to us in the future.

Best Wishes