“John Nedd”

Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Galway
Bristol, United Kingdom
“John Nedd”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Stayed for 3 nights ,room windows was inside in hotel, terrible smell was in the room.I asked housekeeper supervisor( tall lady) can you sort this then I come back,but nothing was done.Her english was very poor.Maybe she didn't understand me.The fact is staff need improve english .

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank JOHN N
Galwayradissonblu, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway, responded to this review, 28 March 2012
Dear Guest.
Firstly, may I thank you for taking the time to write these constructive comments. At the Radisson Hotel & Spa we pride ourselves in offering a 100% guest satisfaction guarantee and I am very sorry to read that we have fallen short of your expectations on this occasion.
I absolutely understand your frustration and I am very sorry that your request to housekeeping was not dealt with. This is simply unacceptable and I hope you trust me when I say that this matter has been taken very seriously by the management team. I can ensure you that your concerns will have an impact in our continual staff training to make certain an incident like this never occurs in the future. If you would like to contact me directly, I would be happy to help with anything I can to ensure your next stay with us is nothing less than perfect.
I hope that you will return to the Radisson in future and let us show you how important your business and custom is to us.
Please accept my apologies on behalf of all the Team here at the Radisson Blu and we hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
+35391538300

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (440)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Nice hotel with spacious rooms. We had a drink and a snack in the bar and the food was excellent. The only downside is the lack of elevators on the hotel. They were in constant demand and we found ourselves waiting a considerable amount of time to get one. But we will return and we're looking forward to checking out the Spa!

• Stayed March 2012
Galwayradissonblu, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Dear Guest,
We were delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write about your experience here in the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and hope you have the opportunity to enjoy spirit one spa, and our new sushi restaurant RAW.
Best regards,
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Had a fantastic night here.
Check in and check out was efficient yet friendly.
Rooms a delight with all the conveniences you would expect from a 4 star city hotel. The bathroom not as nice as the Dublin Radisson, but clean.

Breakfast buffet was fantastic with an extensive choice of options. Again efficient but friendly service.

We visited the pool and hot tub which are lovely. Hot tub overlooking the lough.

Overall excellent stay. Would recommend this long with any other Radission I have stayed in.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

What wonderful comments, thank you very much for sharing your experience with this us.
It is great to know our customers are happy and enjoy their time with us.

We hope you will be a loyal customer and look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hptel & Spa, Galway very soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Staued 6 nights in this hotel and had a positive experience overall, mainly due to the nice room & service at the bar/ front desk.
Service in the restaurant however was poor. Unexperienced staff, forgetting orders and not paying attention to customers, could be improved.

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write these constructive comments. I am glad you were satisfied with the hotel room, and bar and front desk staff but I am very sorry to read about your experience in the restaurant. We pride ourselves on offering excellent service throughout the hotel, and I am very disappointed that your expectations were not met. The restaurant manager has been informed about your concerns, and trust me when I say, that this matter is taken very seriously by all the management team. Your feedback is very important to us and I am very grateful for your insight, this will help improve staff training in the future. I can assure you that all members of staff within the hotel are given continuous training to ensure our customers’ expectations are exceeded or at least met.
I really hope this does not deter you from choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Galway in the future, we would love the opportunity to welcome you back.
Thank you again.
Sales Manager.
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Just walked into room for three people, no camp bed as promised €210 for the night and only two beds! Room is cramped enough don't know where the 3rd beds gonna go!!! Hope the stay gets a bit better from here but not holding my breathe!

2 Thank Leelahenry