“The Best Shepherd's Pie ever!!”

The Front Door Sonny's Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 537 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2017

This was the best Shepherd's pie I've ever had! Including my own. It was just heaven with a cold Smithwick Ale.

1  Thank Kelly B

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Great atmosphere, turf fireplace and all. Nice place for an afternoon pint and a hardy Irish pub meal. Staff was fantastic!!! Loved it.

1  Thank Bunkerhill4343
Reviewed 2 February 2017

We are regualar visitors to Galway and we rarely miss an opportunity to eat at Sonny's. The food is outstanding and always tastes amazing. The service is also great. Was there this past weekend and will no doubt be there a couple more times this year again.

1  Thank Sineadf123
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I usually don't like pubs, but I loved this one.Lovely atmosphere, good cocktails, the barman made me a great one just by mentioning one thing I liked ( cherry), and the live music was very good too. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Simona L
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Popped into the front door and was lucky enough to get the "people watching " seat. Thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon. Really nice pub.

2  Thank Frodo2323