“REOPEN!”

Royal Tara China Ltd.
More attraction details
Owner description: home of world famous Royal Tara China,islandcraft gifts,Claracrafts ,living ireland ,& White Diamond hotel porcelain. We welcome your visit to us .We are open 7 days at our period house on 5 acres.
Reviewed 30 January 2005

I am just home and have visited Royal Tara while I was on my holidays. They are reopened since June last year. Im so delighted to have gotten to go and see the beautiful house and showrooms. It was totally amazing and I have fallen in love with every piece I seen. They have lots of little gifts as well as lots of home ware which are so beautiful. I ordered a shipping and all my thingss arrived today. Im going back in 6 months and Im gona buy 10 times as much as I did. Everyone should go and visit it.

4  Thank Sherpa37773

Reviewed 10 October 2003

My husband and I just returned from our third trip to Ireland. While in Galway, we made our third trip to Royal Tara China to add to our collection of fine gift items and hand painted china. We were so sad to learn that Royal Tara is closing their doors. An employee there attributed it to the high cost of labor. Truly a loss for Galway and for lovers of all fine things Irish. Thank heavens Galway Crystal and it's Heritage Center still seem to be thriving. As I understand it, Royal Tara will close permantly in December. So if you are lucky enough to own some of this fine hand crafted china; hold onto it for your children and your children's children.

6  Thank Happiness12427