USD 160
USD 170
USD 149
USD 193
  • Restaurant
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
USD 102
USD 113
USD 136
Travelodge Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
USD 99
  • Restaurant
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
USD 84
Oranhill Lodge(Oranmore)
USD 158
Hotels.com
All reviewseyre squaregreat locationtrain stationbit datedcentral locationhotel barcontinental breakfastspent nightswould stay againaran islandsfew minutes walkshop streetbreakfast was excellentgalway citypubsmohercliffs
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Great hotel regarding the location to city centre. Room is adequate and has all amenities required. Breakfast is made to order and they offer plenty of options. Staff friendly. This is a good hotel for couples.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We got an amazing offer on escapes.ie for 2 nights BnB with a cocktail on arrival for €99. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. The staff were very welcoming and friendly from receptionists to the bar staff. Our room was located on the 1st floor and it was spacious, warm and newly renovated. The bed was huge and the shower was lovely and warm. The hotel is located in Galway City Centre and is so close to everything. We got a bus to salthill one day and the bus stop was right around the corner from the hotel. I will definitely be staying in this hotel the next time I return to Galway.

1  Thank LyngC3
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently for one night. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Only fault I found was they were doing renovations in the hotel early in the morning that's why I didn't give 5/5. Apart from that I couldn't fault this hotel it's right off eyre square which was perfect for me and the room was very clean and tidy. Would stay again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank danmca12
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

The Walls are like cardboard. We could hear every stag and hen party on the same floor. Worst 2 nights in a hotel I’ve ever had. No peep hole on door so when a fight broke out on our floor we couldn’t tell where it was as we wanted to leave but didn’t want to open the door. Bathroom was very poorly maintained. Breakfast was average but very little choice, considering the price. My stay for 2 nights on a Friday - Sunday cost €278 which considering the experience we had was completely unjustified. Will never stay here again and definitely would not recommend it to anybody.

2  Thank Amy O
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife and have to say we enjoyed our stay. On arrival there was construction going on but finished at 5pm and they didnt work on the weekend which was a plus. Old style hotel if your like that and great location on Eyre square. Have to sah not impressed with the bar, freezing cold, after coming in from been cold outside all you want is a nice coffee in the warmt. Didnt have dinner here so cant comment on that. Breakfast the next morning was beautiful and service was very friendly. Will return again.