1,491 results
All reviews city centre lovely hotel bar food room was spacious reception staff both nights visiting galway hotel bar eyre square would highly recommend this hotel top class taxi roundabout ireland heating euro mary
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights while on a tour of Ireland. The staff were pleasant, efficient, and friendly. Our room was small with a double bed and a single bed. It was tight trying to walk around in the room and there was minimal shelf area in the bathroom. The elevator and hallways were narrow due to the antique character of the hotel. Breakfast was good with many selections both hot and cold. Fresh fruit was great. Dinners were pretty average for a tour. Servers were friendly but it seemed to take a long time to be served, about two hours. It’s a bit outside the city center so we didn’t venture into town except with our group. This hotel is a comfortable choice with some unique touches.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Suematt70,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us after your recent trip to Galway.

Dear Suematt70,
Thank you very much for your review.We are delighted that you enjoyed your overall say with us.I will be sure to pass all of your feedback on to the entire team.We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.Should you choose to stay with us again, you may wish to up-grade to one of our king/superior rooms which would offer you more space. Please feel free to contact us directly on reservations@menloparkhotel.com if you would like any further information on this.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two night in August with my husband. Very clean hotel and lovely food. Perfect base for exploring Galway. Walking distance to the city centre.Very thankful to the accommodation assistant who found my ring which I left in the room when checking out. Reception rang me looking for my home address so they could post back to me. Very greatful, Thank you all again.Will definitely be back.Joan

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Joan,
Thank you very much for your review.We are delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us.I have passed your feedback on to our receptionist, she was delighted to hear that it arrived back to you with no problems.It is great to see that you will return to us in the future.Please feel free to contact us directly on reservations@menloparkhotel.com and we would be delighted to take care of you and your husband personally.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Just to say a huge thank you to the wonderful team of the Menlo park Hotel Galway.my husband and I had a most fantastic weekend stay with you all . We stayed in room 213 and it was a most beautiful clean comfortable room . We had a meal on Friday night in the Bar which was scrumptious and we felt so spoiled. Followed by some lovely drinks at the bar . All STAFF throughout the weekend from all sections of the Hotel we're outstanding in there work so kind helpful & friendly . Breakfast every Morning was lovely again great variety of foods beautiful clean surroundings and Staff fantastic . We have returned home this evening so rested refreshed and rejuvenated after our lovely stay. Heartfelt thanks from Suanne & Donal Duddy. We highly recommend to anyone to pay you guys a visit.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank suanne2015

Dear Suanne & Donal,
Thank you very much for your fantastic 5 star review.We are absolutely delighted that you both enjoyed your stay with us so thoroughly. Your experience is exactly what we hope to provide for all of our guests and it is so heartening when it does shine through.I really look forward to passing your feedback on to the entire team,they will be delighted to receive it.We also really hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed on business. The first night the hotel was quiet. I had dinner in the bar, the turkey burger- it was yuck. It really tasted like microwaved processed meat with chunks of melon or something. Had to ask for ketchup etc. Room was fine, really spotless so fair play to cleaners. Breakfast was fine, my beans and sausage were however cold. It was clear from looking into the metal serving containers they were cold so staff should really be more attentive. The following day the hotel was very busy with a very large tour group or two. My breakfast was hot and delicious though it was manic down there. With such a large group more should be done to serve coffee and toast as there were people eveywhere trying to figure things out. For dinner i ordered fish goujons and mashed potato at my request. Again, not particularly pleasant. The cheesecake was nice. Service efficient. Overall staff lovely and a pleasant hotel with ample parking. I would stay again but i certainly would not eat there.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Sarah4hols,
Thank you very much for choosing the Menlo Park Hotel for your business trip to Galway. Thank you also for your balanced review of your stay with us.We have discussed your feedback at a management meeting and addressed the points you have made here and have put them into action.Our head chef has asked me to extend his apologies on his behalf and would like to re-assure you that we would not serve microwaved meat .He does however, take on board the points raised and although, our turkey burger with pineapple is usually a very popular dish on the menu, is currently experimenting with new recepies .
As always, we really do value all feedback we receive and aim to use our guests experiences to improve on the service we offer.If you would like to discuss any aspect of your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@menloparkhotel.com at your convenience.I do hope to hear from you and we very much hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for 4 nights to fish Loch Corrib accommodation was fantastic the staff cleaned our room every day fresh towels and soaps etc, food was too notch from breakfast to evening meal. Staff are friendly and helpful. Well worth a stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear MattyK80,
Thank you very much for your review.We were delighted to take care of you and your group over the 4 nights last week and we are so pleased that you were so satisfied with your stay here.I know that our team will be thrilled to receive your feedback .We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.