2,683 results
All reviews great location quay street spanish arch latin quarter car park corrib river bars and restaurants central location would definitely stay here again would highly recommend this hotel lovely hotel eyre square ireland sandra euro nightlife
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I just returned from an 8 day trip to Ireland. This was the 2nd hotel we stayed in. Galway is wonderful. The hotel was close to everything, shopping, restaurants and pubs. The Irish music was great and the people so friendly and nice. The rooms were clean and spacious.

1  Thank Linda K
Jurys Inn Team G, Manager at Jurys Inn Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Linda K

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review of your Stay. Your feedback is invaluable to us here as a team. The entire team endeavor to give each guest the best in customer service and the true Jury's Inn experience.

Thank you once again for the 4 of 5 Star Review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

We made reservations with the hotel in galway thinking it had a great location.After a completely and utterly frustrating hour and a half trying to get there, we finally gave up and found a beautiful hotel in ennis. If you want to still try it, good luck. you will need it!

3  Thank A250XYcarriem
Jurys Inn Team G, Manager at Jurys Inn Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Carrie M
I was very disappointed to hear of the miscommunication you received during your booking with us in Jurys Inn, Galway. For this I sincerely apologise. We strive to give our guests the best possible service and help with any arrangements they may need.
From your review it is clear that you did not receive this standard and were given wrong information. I would like to discuss this matter with you further if you will allow me the time. I would like to get the details of this from so that I can use it to improve the service given to all of our guests.
If you would be so kind to contact me at elaine_byrne@jurysinns.com with a time that suits you, I will be in contact. Again, I apologise we did not live up to your expectations and thank you for your review. We appreciate all reviews as we use these to improve the business to benefit future guests. I look forward to talking to you soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at the Jury’s Inn Galway. The location is great and is central to anything you want to do in Galway, the view from our room was amazing and the people there were friendly and helpful. We highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John C

Dear John C

Thank you for your kind words and 5 star rating of our hotel. We pride ourselves in putting our guests first at all times and through friendly staff we ensure a warm welcome is extended to everyone. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed our location and the view from our rooms.
It is so nice to hear that this is recognized and I will be sure to pass on these comments to all the team. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Although we found the room a bit small and the bathroom a bit hard to navigate( especially the bath) these faded into insignificance with the actual outlook of the room over the river being so beautiful.The staff really made this trip for us ranging from Mags who on the first day lent us a power converter and there was Ian who greeted us at breakfast every morning and organised a breakfast pack for us on our last day when we had to leave early. Keiron served us every night at the bar and gave us excellent service as did others in the bar whose names I did not catch and there was Sandra at reception who gave us excellent service and tried to assist us with our online check in where we had failed. Many other staff too numerous to mention especially in the dining room who accommodated us with our daily request for porridge and in the bar with our requests for vodka, hot whiskey and guiness.

1  Thank _patmar99

Dear _patmar99

Thank you for your kind words and 5 star rating of our hotel. We pride ourselves in putting our guests first at all times and through friendly staff we ensure a warm welcome is extended to everyone. I am also happy to hear our staff talked about on such high regard and i will be passing your positive comments onto each one of them.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Rooms on the ground floor face out towards a very busy main road, which quietens at night this is when people coming home from nightclubs start.Cleaners started hoovering at 7.30 which I felt was too early.Staff were very pleasant and the hotel was well kept but I'd ask for an upstairs room next time

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DarrenMunnelly

Dear DarrenMunnelly

Many thanks for your recent feedback - I truly appreciate your time.
I sincerely apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay. I have communicated your feedback in a management meeting today so all are aware of where we clearly failed to meet the high standards we set ourselves.
We do take our guest feedback seriously and with our team working constantly on improving our service to be able to provide our guests with best possible experience.
Shall your journeys bring you back to Galway do not hesitate to contact me.