All reviews nice restaurants and pubs would stay again great location a ground floor room minutes walking short walk city centre tour company salt hill latin quarter aran islands salthill promenade tidy moher cliffs
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Having booked fairly well in advance was a little disappointed with a ground floor room at the back with houses looking straight in to the bedroom meaning curtains had to be shut all the time for a little privacy.
Bathroom ( cupboard) VERY small .... had to tuck knees under sink to sit on loo !
Beds were very dated and tatty but fairly comfy.
Breakfast was an extra payment and was ok in the main ..... however the poached eggs on toast were hard
On a more positive note the location is good and a short walk in either direction gets you to most places and the host was very pleasant and friendly.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank ClaireR0b
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Good view from the room.
Pretty typical for an Irish B&B - breakfast - good, bed and shower - average.
Manager very helpful
Most probably would stay again mainly because I don't think any others would be any better.

1  Thank rodgs
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This place is great to stay. very affordable.We stayed there for 3 nights. We had it booked over the phone. Good service, breakfast was wonderful. We visited Cliffs of Moher and Aran islands, all made possible by the staff(Sharon). She calls the tour company and you get picked up at the front of the B&B.

The rooms at the B&B is very comfortable and rest assured after your hectic day of travel you will surely have a great night rest. If you are planning your trip to Galway I will recommend this place.☺ Happy holidaying.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My engagement with this accommodation was not a happy one. I arrived at 7.00pm, having driven 200kms and worked all day, to be told that my booked room was not available and I was checked into another property. Not what I wanted to hear after a very busy day. Somebody came to my car when they saw me arrive, and I was given the information on the street - it would have been courteous to have at least been told in the hall. I cannot help thinking that if it were two people booked into the accommodation would their room not have been available?

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ann L
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The B&B was a little old and tired but Sharon could not have been nicer. The rooms were clean and the food was good. The location was good, right on the promenade so we could walk to the center in about 15 minutes or the opposite way for some nice restaurants and pubs. If you are not looking for anything fancy, this is the place.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple