“Very nice place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A nice, fairly median Italian restaurant. Great atmosphere and food. There was plenty of pasta and pizza to choose from!

I had a white pizza called pizza rustica which was lovely. However my mum had the duck wine ravioli and the portion size was tiny.

Would definitely go back

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We chose this restaurant for it's location and because we fancied pizza. Our starter was mussles in chilli/tomatoe sauce which was beautiful. Then followed with a Pepperoni Pizza. Staff were very nice and helpful. We would definitely go again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

During our three night stay in Galway my parents went three times and I went twice. Make a reservation in the evening. Very good homemade pasta!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

This was an extremely busy Saturday night in Galway. We decided to try something other than Irish Fare and after being turned away from other places, we stopped at the Trattoria Magnetti and got the last table available. Lucky for us! The food was outstanding. We opted for two different ravioli dishes with a side salad and the flavors were amazing. This is a fairly small restaurant but I noticed that many of the patrons were ordering one of the many options for pizza. I thought about this, but realizing I probably wouldn't be able to finish it all, and we were staying at a hotel with no mini fridge, I passed on that idea. I am so glad that i did. The Ravioli di Carne al Marsala was one of the better Italian dishes I've eaten.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The personnel is very kind and pizza with mushrooms and prosciutto was original Italian. Prices are fair and environment is nice.

1  Thank yannismd