“It’s ok ... nothing special”
Review of Bay Restaurant

Bay Restaurant
Ranked #333 of 2,868 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: USD 9 - USD 28
Cuisines: International
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether it is our famous seafood, char-grilled steaks, healthy or vegetarian options or our extremely popular brunch with the al fresco dining you are coming for, our locally sourced food is allergen labeled and calorie counted with emphasis on freshness.." Bay Restaurant in Clontarf is Dublin's top restaurant for your health and dietary needs. Our unique menu lists a nutritional guide for every dish; each one made from seasonal, locally sourced produce. Welcome to Bay, Clontarf. Welcome to the fresh sea air which has always inspired our outlook on food. We have been caring about what you eat since 2003. Our food is great-tasting, calorie-counted and caters for all food allergies. So, if you like fantastic food at perfect prices, check out the rest of our website or, better still, come on over to Clontarf and pull up a seat.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Booked online yesterday and received an email saying that reservation was not confirmed until I received a confirmation email. Received no email. Called the restaurant a couple of hours before my requested time to hear that they were expecting me ! When I arrived there ... asked what size bottle soft drinks are served in - they told me 200ml. Primary reason restaurants sell such small bottles is they expect you to order a second drink ... instead I ordered no soft drinks and asked for tap water instead.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Really great selection of gluten free dishes which are clearly marked on the menu. There is even coelaic bread and chips offered! The staff are attentive and undersatnd the gluten free requirements - most recently they gave some gluten free crackers and hummus as a nibble before starters which I could see was different to that provided to the other tables. Food is reasonably priced and they have a good loyalty programme. A real treat to dine here - I will be back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfast recently and ordered toast with avacado poached eggs and bacon which was all delicious! Bacon was quite salty but definitely not bad, only thing I would say is the menu is quite over priced ! Was €45 for 3 people for breakfast. This place is nice for a treat but wouldn’t be coming here on a regular basis as it is simply too expensive.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on a walk with a friend. There was a nice atmosphere and the layout was aesthetically pleasing.
We had some drinks and a side of chips. The staff were friendly and helpful and we had an enjoyable time.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Very tasty brunch, with plenty of choice from full Irish, healthy breakfast, eggs Benedict ect, pancakes, muesli and much more. I’ll definitely be back, thanks Bay!