“First try and we nailed it!”
Review of O'connell's

O'connell's
Ranked #333 of 2,818 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A fun pub that sprawls deep into libations and atmosphere. We entertained lunch here and it was delicious definitely worth a stop. I’d wager a guess that this place is jumping when the student from Trinity let out!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We've been to O'Connels three times in two years. Each time we met interesting, friendly, welcoming people eager to share information about themselves and Ireland. The fish and chips are top class, the deserts are wonderful.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here twice over the Easter weekend, great service and good banter especially from Tracey, we were made to feel very welcome and we had food the second night after a day at the races and food was superb and cheap! Great live music and karaoke both nights!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Im the type of person who uses tripadvisor to decide where I eat on vacation with a little wiggle room of going to a place without planning to do so. Im a picky eater so I don't want to be the person who walks into the restaurant and leaves because I cant find anything I like.(Note: most places have menus outside on the wall or a hostess standing outside with a menu) This was a place we just stopped in because I was starving and so glad I did. It was mostly locals who were so friendly and we loved the bartender! he was so nice and very willing to give us advice as to where we should go and what to see. We ended up going back every day we were there for a beer. I like the step up, has a bar feel but also has table on and upper level so you can kind of away from the bar if youd like. Food was great, they even got me to try a dish with mushrooms in it and I liked it! AWESOME PLACE

Reviewed 16 March 2018

My wife and I went here for a drink and stayed for dinner. We arrived on a Friday evening, the place was about 75% full. When we left, it was full. We stopped in for a drink and the service by Tracy was excellent as was the selection of drinks. Based upon this we stayed for dinner and were not disappointed. We both had local Irish meals and they were excellent and full portions! Through out the evening, we interacted with several employees and they were all good, but Tracey really made the evening special. It will be our first stop on our next trip to Dublin.