All reviewsrecord playerrooftop barsmeg fridgecool hotelharcourt streetprovide ear plugstop floormini barnespresso machinequieter roomlittle touchesthe penthouselight sleeperamazing hotelboutique hotelnoisy at nightreception area
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have been a few times at the Dean. For us it is an ideal Business Hotel and leisure Hotel. Atmosphere is quit good and very inspiring atmosphere almost everywhere in the Hotel. If you book an Hifi room it s very quite and also if you stay in the Suites it s not that loud.The staff is very attentive and helpful.
I noticed the hotel cause of a Tourist guide and did not regret it. Stay there and enjoy. The suites also have small balconies which is quit nice.
I also recommend a visit at Sofies - the Restaurant.

Room Tip: James Suite or Dylan Suite or HiFI Room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I am the biggest fan of The Dean. When I am in Dublin I only stay here. Love the rooms. Love the noise. Love the energy of the place. My last visit over Easter was not up to scratch.
The welcome on reception was just not good enough. Perfunctory and cold.
I was with a crowd of people all staying there on my recommendation.
One of the rooms phone was broken and Door handle on fridge broken. Tacky.
Had breakfast which was very good.
Don’t take your customer for granted. We want to be looked after.
Big thanks to the Everleigh club doorman who welcomed me back. (11th visit). You should have him at reception. He gets 5 stars.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2018

If it were not for the fact that the hotel has nightclubs active until 5am on both sides, you might get a good nights sleep. On Saturday night sleep is impossible. According to the front desk we were supposed to be told of this on check in. We asked for a quiet room and were given one which overlooked one of the clubs. If you can negotiate a guaranteed quiet room or a set of earplugs then perhaps your experience will be more positive

Room Tip: Not sure that there is one. Beware 206
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Vamp1r
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Great room huge bath & two twin beds which exactly what I asked for & considering I didn’t pay that much for the room thanks ! I liked all of it - the bar downstairs the roof top restaurant the staff . Heard no night clubs noises at all. If I find the hotel reasonably priced again will book straight away . Moved to cheaper Temple Bar Hotel because I missed the boat & boy did I regret it . Puts me in mind of the Hoxton in London .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with great ambiance. The room was very retro without being over the top.... loved the rainforest shower... Sophie's Bar and Restaurant has great food and drinks with a stunning view of dublin skyline. I love to sit out having a cigar and a few drinks and the Terrace of Sophie's is a lovely and relaxing place to do this. Note: it is a little noisy as there are several nightclubs and bars nearby but this hotel is great and I'm planning to stay here again in next few weeks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business