“Still going strong - many years later”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #604 of 2,889 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: USD 7 - USD 21
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: Our story began in 1992, when we opened our first restaurant in bloomsbury, london. We wanted wagamama to offer the kind of fresh, fast food and relaxed atmosphere you get in japanese noodle bars. We've gradually grown into a much-loved family of restaurants that spans 17 countries our dublin's city centre restaurant opened it's doors in 1998, being the first wagamama franchise in the world.
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Wagamama has being serving up curries, ramens and noodle dishes here for many years. The steamed dumplings - like any dumplings - are very good. As are the fried variety. Lots to choose from on the menu. They also offer a very good value kids menu too. They cater to people with allergies. Service is quick and also means that dishes come out as they arrive at the pass rather than altogether. It makes for an informal meal.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Loved the food of this place, generous portions and full of flavor, I tried pork buns, chicken dumplings, cauliflower fritters, prawns, fried rice and everything turned out to be great.
Can't wait to be back here again

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The place is very nice, food quite good, and even the cakes bites I tasted where ok. Although it's not a very expensive restaurant, the price for a bottle of water, around 5 € is a crazy price. So probably better to drink a coke.

1  Thank mariangelas838
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had lunch at Wagamama today. Second time in 13 years. Unfortunately I was not impressed. My friends ordered starters & mains and I only ordered a main. To my surprise my main was brought out at the same time as their starters. I asked the waitress if they can bring it back later but was told that is how they do it, " when food is ready we bring it out". So sitting with a bowl of food getting cold in front of me, I waited for my friends to get their mains. Once we all had our mains my food was cold. Unfortunately I don't think I'll return if they cannot serve all mains together. It is rude to eat your mains while friends are still on starters!

1  Thank Simplydirect
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I visited this restaurant 3 months ago, staff is very friendly, they have very tasty food and good beer from Japan. I recommend ribs!

PressUpEntertainment, Manager at Wagamama, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hi tomDb2017,

Thank you for the lovely comments, I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit so much! I love those Pork Ribs too, and the staff all agree that the Asahi Japanese lager is very nice for washing them down (when we're not working of course!)

Hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,