1,248 results
All reviews boutique hotel baggot street great boutique underfloor heating turn down service beautiful hotel mini bar city centre quiet location great bar four seasons aviva stadium full irish breakfast hotel bar searsons concierge ireland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great stay here, the rooms and the hotel are very nicely decorated and it’s on a perfect location. The only point of critique is that the free breakfast options are limited, so you’ll still have to buy something of the menu.

Room tip: Update phone, no iron in the room.
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank GrandTour58061902952
DylanHotel, Rooms Division Manager at Dylan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi GrandTour58061902952,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Dylan. I am delighted you felt the interior design of the hotel was to your liking. Our location is terrific for enjoying all the splendor Dublin has to offer while remaining tucked away in a leafy Victorian neighborhood.

Many thanks too for your feedback on our breakfast offering. Our new head chef Paul Quinn is in the process of upgrading our breakfast buffet so I hope the next time we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dylan you will notice the changes we have made to the most important meal of the day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked Hotel via BA Holidays and had a great stay. Staff were very friendly. Rooms are very well maintained and spacious with the most comfortable bed I have slept in. Only downside was view from room was overlooking the rear of shops and a very loud pub.We did manage to sleep and would probably put it down to the rugby being on rather than a normal Saturday night.
If staying in Dublin again would differently stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank bmssurrey

Hi bmssurrey,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Dylan. From what I can tell it seems to be one you truly enjoyed and I am delighted that this was the case.

My sincerest apologies for the noise you encountered over the rugby weekend. The electric pre and post game atmospheres in the local area can unfortunately cause some external noise but I am glad you weren't greatly effected by this.

Our pillow top mattresses are ideal for a comfortable nights sleep and I am thrilled to hear your kind comments regarding the upkeep of our bedrooms. I will be sure to pass this on to our style team who take the utmost pride ensuring the high standards we hold ourselves to are met day in and day out.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dylan in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent, blissful from start to finish. Lovely staff at check in and every other member of staff we met could not do enough for us. Lovely outside terrace too. Would highly recommend. Looking forward to our next visit

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Guide34631282929

Hi Guide34631282929,

My sincerest thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Dylan. At Dylan we pry ourselves on our ability to create memorable experiences for all our guests. This is only possible when the experience starts from the moment you arrive to the moment you are wished a safe onward journey and I am delighted that this was the case for you.

Our staff will surely be delighted with your comments regarding their friendliness and rest assured that I will share it with our entire team. Our back terrace is a little gem tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Dublin's fast paced environment so I am delighted you had the chance to experience it.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Dylan for your next visit and I hope you thoroughly enjoyed what I heard was a fantastic concert.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Quality hotel in Dublin! Staff are great and helpful, rooms are big and comfy. Breakfast is amazing. You have good restaurants around in walking distance. Highly recommend for your next stay in Dublin.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Wanderer04812767135

Hi Wanderer04812767135,

Firstly let me thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Dylan. It sounds like your overall stay was a truly memorable experience and it is with delight that I can share your experience with the entire team. Our location is possibly one of the hotels greatest attributes. Located in a leafy Victorian suburb just off Baggot Street the Dylan is ideally located for our leisure and corporate travellers alike.

I truly hope I have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dylan in the near future.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

After a few years abscence and getting tickets to Andrea Bocelli. The wife and I decided to re visit the Emereald isle. We choose the Dylan based on reviews and lcocation, and we were not disappointed. Some great home from home comforts and the staff were just amazing from our welcome to our departunre. The hotel is so clean, very stylish and in a great quiet location but close enough to find tourist attractions. We already are planning another return very soon.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Carl M
DylanHotel, Rooms Division Manager at Dylan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Carl M,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Dylan. I am delighted that after a few years absence from Ireland that you decided to choose Dylan for the purpose of your stay and visit to the 3 Arena. Our location as you mentioned makes us an ideal choice for a romantic getaway with many great bars and restaurants located on our door step.

Our regular guests share the same view as yourself and view the Dylan as a home away from home. From the moment you are met curbside to the moment you are bid farewell on departure the Dylan family will always ensure your needs are not only met but exceeded.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dylan in the future, without such a long period of absence next time.

Kind regards.