See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Room small but beds and linen clean .bathroom dated old and not so clean but fine for 1 night.
Staff friendly
No curtains but not that noisy
Stayed for dublin horse show and quite easy to get to and from

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anniemay79
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Booked this hotel, and after read the extra reviews that were added and got very worried. I shouldn't have been! It's not too hard to find, look up and there is a sign, simply ring the buzzer to get in.
The hostel isn't a high quality hotel and this is reflected in the competitive price. The hotel could do with a lick of paint but overall we found it very clean.
Would recommend this hotel to others who were just staying one night,

Room Tip: Don't forget to have 5 euro ready for key deposit on arrival
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank no-will-power
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Cheap and cheerful does exactly what it says on the tin. If you want somewhere cheap to lay your head after a long day and get a shower in the morning, close to the city centre then this is for you. If you expect all the frills of a hotel then I would advise staying somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank E5792FMscottm
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I wasn't going to rate Citi Hostel as Terrible as the low cost of staying here is a positive however the next lowest rating of Poor does not justify how awful this place is. Firstly trying to find the building is near impossible, I had saved the location on the map on my phone got there and no sign of it, it was only when we went in and asked in a kebab shop near by that we found the place, it had ben right in front of us but couldn't see anything to say it was there . The reception desk Is manned 24/7 however not one of the people on reception ever cracked a smile, made you feel at ease or welcome. The rooms were something else. Now im not expecting luxury for the price I paid but a shower where you have the ability to change the temperature to what you like is quite basic. All this shower had was a button to turn it on and a pipe where the water came out. on the first day it was ice cold, on the second day it was luke warm, who knows if you stay for a third day maybe you would get hot water! The taps in the sink had more water coming out of the handles than the actual tap and one morning the bathroom stank of Cigarette smoke where we had left the window open to try and dry the floor as everything seemed to leak when being used.
Breakfast I didn't even attempt after my friend said all there was, was some warm milk cereal and some bread.
Overall this place was grim, all we wanted was somewhere to sleep and wash in the morning, hence why we picked somewhere cheap. However the springs in the beds were poking through so didn't get a good night sleep, plus the walls appear to be paper thin as you can hear everybody In the other rooms and corridor all night. The bathroom was below basic. I definitely would not recommend staying here however cheap it may be!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights, married couple. We just wanted somewhere to go to sleep at night.
We arrived and checked in, no problems. Got the wifi code that worked no problems.
The room was clean. So that was main priority.
The shower wasn't great but did the job. We was literally only in the room to get showered, changed and sleep. We had no problems with noise from other guests which I did expect to be honest with it being a hostel. For what we paid it did the job.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple