4,998 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesideline bistrogreat hotelcity centrehot towelsminute walkbottled waterfourth floorcontinental breakfastdeluxe roomhop on hop off busmini baro'connell streetbar foodmodern hotelwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable stay
Reviewed 20 December 2015

We had a lovely stay in this hotel with our family, including our grandchildren. The staff were all very friendly & helpful, the rooms are spacious are kept very clean, very comfortable beds and big bathrooms. Food was very gexcellent, good selection at breakfast and good choice of dinner menus as well. We found the restaurant staff were very helpful and kind towards the children, always tried to put us (11 in the group) together at one table. The hotel also has good location, just about 15 minutes’ walk to Dublin city center, or you can get a taxi costs about €8 - €10. The free car parking is really a bonus. This is really a good hotel; great location & we definitely would like to come back again!

Room Tip: Rooms next to the lifts can be noisy.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Dear Jentze

We were truly delighted that you appreciated the timely, gracious and genuine service extended by our team members. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with thoughtful and intuitive service delivery, and I am proud to learn that our entire team was successful in achieving this with you.

We hope to welcome you back to your new home away from home.

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

What an absolute fantastic friendly warm welcoming hotel....would give it 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ staff and management could not have been any nicer or helpful,from arrival to departure excellent ....myself and family stayed for a quality catch up before the mental rush of Christmas what a pleasure ...

Stayed: December 2015

Dear Bridgid D

Thank you for your wonderful comments on your recent stay with us. I am delighted you chose The Croke Park as a base for such a special family occasion.

I do hope this is the first of many stays with us and I would be delighted to welcome you back soon.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

This Hotel is a credit to hotels in general it is in a brilliant location staff will go the extra mile to help you and it is family friendly with spacious rooms everything in pristine condition and cleanliness is top standard, no bad odours.
Amenities: Free Wifi, Parking spaces are good and spacious also .

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear helenlY6619BL

It’s very kind of you to take the time to share your positive comments with your fellow travellers.

I was delighted to read that you had a most enjoyable stay and I will be sharing your kind comments with my team. I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated. Comments such as these are extremely encouraging to our team and make it all worthwhile!

I would like to thank you in advance for recommending us to your friends and family and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Croke Park again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for a one night stay. The whole experience was most pleasurable. Our welcome was warm and friendly by reception staff.

The hotel is modern, the rooms are clean as are the bathrooms. It's a short stroll to the city centre and parking is included for residents.

We ordered food in the bar area which was perfect. The waiters couldn't have been nicer. Friendly and efficient. Super large screen in bar, great for watching the sport.

We went out for the evening and on our return in the early hours of the morning we were checked by security for our room numbers and authenticity which was reassuring!

We will definitely be back! Thank you all.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Warren M

Thank you for an amazing review. I am delighted that you had such a wonderful experience.

The team here at The Croke Park strive to ensure our guest’s experiences are memorable for all the right reasons. It would seem on this occasion we succeeded.

We all look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to your home away from home very soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Enjoyed a lovely stay here for our wedding anniversary and can say the hotel was lovely and was in the middle of being renovated (the rooms were being repainted). The hotel was spacious and staff were helpful. The food in the hotel was lovely and can definitely recommend the lamb. The beds were comfy and the bathroom had both a walk in shower and bath. The hotel is about a 20 minute walk into Dublin but there is public transport and the hotel can arrange for taxis. Please note though when checking out if you have previously paid for the room and put a card down for additional items they don't charge your card for the price of the room which they did with me and I had to wait for a refund!! Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lolly2805

Dear Lolly2805

Thank you for taking the time and effort to record your valued comments regarding your recent stay at the Croke Park. I was truly delighted to read that our team in Food & Beverage took such good care of you and your family. I am indeed fortunate to have a truly amazing team here!

I look forward to hopefully being able to personally welcome you back to the Croke Park in the future.