5,075 results
All reviews the executive lounge sideline bistro great hotel city centre hot towels minute walk fourth floor bottled water deluxe room continental breakfast hop on hop off bus mini bar o'connell street bar food would highly recommend this hotel enjoyable stay modern hotel
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Wow! That is a long title - but it is true. I stayed at Croke for 3 days earlier this week, and now have returned for 2 nights. I have no complaints - both my rooms have been immaculately clean. The staff are keen and helpful. And, depending on your intentions, the hotel may be an excellent diversion from spending all your time in Dublin Tourist traps.... because of location I ended up doing a Tour of Croke Park - I found it so interesting, I ended up going to a Hurling match (very convenient - across the street). My Point? I probably would not have done this if I was in a hotel close to the Templar Bar area.. Depending on your interests, this hotel is walking distance to the Botanical Gardens, and Glancevin Cemetry (and walking distance to many other attractions, if you ealize the physical benefit to walking 45 minutes to all the downtown features).... Don't get me wrong, this hotel is not far; plus it gives you the option of experiencing the city as a true Dubliner.... 2 for 1 - what more can you ask for?

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank scarlett_atom
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We bought a groupon for this hotel and it was seamless. We ate at the restaurant in the morning and they had excellent fare. Convenient location, friendly stay. No free WiFi - but that is very standard for the United Kingdom. I recommend.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mira O
CrokePark_Manager, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review on trip advisor. I am very happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and please let me know of any future visits to Dublin - I would be only too happy to look after your reservation needs. I would also like to take this opportunity to reassure yourself and others that we do in fact offer complimentary wifi throughout the entire hotel.

Thank you once again and I look forward welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel.

Russell

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Free parking, great rooms, very clean, friendly helpful staff, breakfast as good as any 5star hotel, restaurant excellent. would definitely stay again. Bit of walk to o connell street but not that bad.

Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank scooby40

It’s very kind of you to take the time to share your positive comments with your fellow travellers.

I was delighted to read that you had a most enjoyable stay and I will be sharing your kind comments with my team. I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

I would like to thank you in advance for recommending us to your friends and family and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Stayed at the Croke Pk on an Easter getaway , first impressions were good - staff very friendly, room was clean and stylish and the bed was huge and very comfortable , decided to try the in-house restaurant and we were so impressed with the food and the service we didn't venture anywhere else in our 3 day stay( I know we could have gone out in the city centre for a meal but after a full day exploring Dublin the thought of staying put and enjoying a great meal won out ). We had been upgraded on arrival and so could enjoy our breakfasts in the executive lounge so could wonder along to a room full of comfortable chairs , papers to read and a wonderful continental breakfast. The hotel is a good 20 min walk from O'Connell Street but we found the walk to be no problem though the surrounding areas are not the most photogenic in the city. Overall I thoroughly recommend the Croke as a great place to stay for a few nights out of the city centre

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank Torkm68

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete your most kind review. I most certainly appreciate all feedback which assists with reviewing and improving the hotel’s services.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your dining experiences in our Sideline Bistro and am delighted to learn that your dinner experiences were all most enjoyable. Our Head Chef John Sheridan draws on the finest local fare and seasonal produce to create a menu of simply cooked, exquisitely presented dishes.

It is my goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future. If there is anything else I can be assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tel + 353 (0) 1 8714444

Reviewed 21 August 2012

We have stayed at the Croke Park three times now and we did not even consider staying anywhere else on our way to the ferry after our trip to the west coast of Ireland, it is easy to find and easy to get to the ferry as well as being an excellent hotel.
The rooms are modern and clean with free wi-fi and a bathroom with bath and seperate shower, the bed is very comfortable. There is also free parking.
It is quite a way to the centre of Dublin but is easily walkable.
We have already booked to stay again in December.

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank Eileen R

Thank you for once again choosing The Croke Park Hotel.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

As is the case with all businesses, the greatest advertising we can aspire to is that of word-of-mouth from satisfied customers. Our guest feedback is very important to the overall running of our hotel and affords me the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service. I can thus personally assure you that the feedback you have provided us will definitely assist my team in becoming better at what we do

We look forward to your return.