“would not stay anywere else in dublin”
Review of The Croke Park

The Croke Park
Ranked #5 of 152 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 13 June 2012

spent another weekend in this hotel in april but i was only allowed to write the review now as i have wrote lots of them before and have stayed loads of times in this hotel and i can never find fault with it. we travelled with family and friends on our last visit and my brother and his wife ate in the restaurant on the friday night and they said it was great. as i said before i cant find a fault with this hotel so well done again to all the staff from the cleaners to the management. hope to see you again before the end of the summer.keep up the good work and thanks again for a fantastic weekend. love the breakfast and the free car park.

Room Tip: top floor rooms have great views
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank rebeccaEnniskillen
CrokePark_Manager, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

I cannot thank you enough for your kind review. I am so thrilled that you once again enjoyed your stay with us and everything was in perfect order. It means a great deal to me and the team to read such good reviews.

Please feel free and visit your home away from home at any time!

It would be a pleasure to personally look after any further bookings.

Russell

russell_hadley@doylecollection.com

Write a ReviewReviews (4,758)

Reviewed 13 June 2012 via mobile

Having stayed in various hotels during our 14 day tour of the UK, this hotel is the Best !! Great rooms (Spacious) ,very friendly staff ( they said "Hi , How are you" whenever they met us , anywhere) ,Good Service ( Had a problem with the air conditioner in our room , but , after we told them , was repaired very fast ) . Couple of minor disadvantages would be the location (considerably far from the city centre ) and the food ( breakfast was OK , but , no choice for the in-room dining) .. Buy overall , we had a very good experience , would certainly return here..

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Sreekesh K

It’s very kind of you to take the time to share your positive comments with your fellow travellers.

I was delighted to read that you had a most enjoyable stay and I will be sharing your kind comments with my team. I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

I would like to thank you in advance for recommending us to your friends and family and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 12 June 2012

The Hotel is very nice but after checking in I realise 1 of the rooms I booked as a twin was actually a double with a camp bed. I got no satisfaction when I complained at reception, also the breakfast was cold. I would not recommend this hotel after my experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank triona00

Thank you for taking the time to record your comments regarding your recent stay at the Croke Park Hotel. I was most disappointed to learn of the issues you encountered during your stay with us and would gladly welcome the opportunity to discuss these in more detail.

Our guest feedback is very important to the overall running of our hotel and affords me the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service. I thus look forward to hopefully being able to personally discuss your stay in more detail.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Stayed for 2 nights, arrived early due to the terrible weather, we were going to walk around the city centre but the rain was awful so we went straight to our hotel. We checked in 09.50 and were delighted to be informed that our room was ready, we went straight to our room, this made a massive difference. The area is not brilliant and you do have a 15 minute walk to the city centre but we were aware of this, we like to walk, you can see more (if it's not raining) because the hotel is just outside the city centre it was very quiet at night which was lovely. We used the hotel bar which price wise was not bad for a 4 star hotel, compared to prices in the city. Food was lovely, breakfast was great, staff lovely. The atmosphere in the bar at night was lovely, buzzing. We would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank COPELANDS504150

Thank you for choosing The Croke Park Hotel.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

As is the case with all businesses, the greatest advertising we can aspire to is that of word-of-mouth from satisfied customers. Our guest feedback is very important to the overall running of our hotel and affords me the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service. I can thus personally assure you that the feedback you have provided us will definitely assist my team in becoming better at what we do

We hopefully look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Very nice hotel with proximity to airport. Well appointed room with view of stadium and Dublin roof tops. Bath had bathtub and separate shower! Took my first bath ever in a hotel as a result. Bath gel was fragrantly glorious! Excellent breakfast buffet included in stay. Hotel staff was especially courteous and helpful. Convenient complimentary underground parking. Hotel restaurant (Sideline Bistro) had outstanding food.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review on trip advisor. I am very happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and please let me know of any future visits to Dublin - I would be only too happy to look after your reservation needs.

Thank you once again and I look forward welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel.

Russell