5,023 results
All reviews the executive lounge sideline bistro great hotel city centre hot towels minute walk bottled water fourth floor continental breakfast deluxe room hop on hop off bus mini bar o'connell street bar food modern hotel would highly recommend this hotel enjoyable stay
Reviewed 13 June 2012 via mobile

Having stayed in various hotels during our 14 day tour of the UK, this hotel is the Best !! Great rooms (Spacious) ,very friendly staff ( they said "Hi , How are you" whenever they met us , anywhere) ,Good Service ( Had a problem with the air conditioner in our room , but , after we told them , was repaired very fast ) . Couple of minor disadvantages would be the location (considerably far from the city centre ) and the food ( breakfast was OK , but , no choice for the in-room dining) .. Buy overall , we had a very good experience , would certainly return here..

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Sreekesh K
CrokePark_Manager, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

It’s very kind of you to take the time to share your positive comments with your fellow travellers.

I was delighted to read that you had a most enjoyable stay and I will be sharing your kind comments with my team. I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

I would like to thank you in advance for recommending us to your friends and family and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 12 June 2012

The Hotel is very nice but after checking in I realise 1 of the rooms I booked as a twin was actually a double with a camp bed. I got no satisfaction when I complained at reception, also the breakfast was cold. I would not recommend this hotel after my experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank triona00

Thank you for taking the time to record your comments regarding your recent stay at the Croke Park Hotel. I was most disappointed to learn of the issues you encountered during your stay with us and would gladly welcome the opportunity to discuss these in more detail.

Our guest feedback is very important to the overall running of our hotel and affords me the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service. I thus look forward to hopefully being able to personally discuss your stay in more detail.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Stayed for 2 nights, arrived early due to the terrible weather, we were going to walk around the city centre but the rain was awful so we went straight to our hotel. We checked in 09.50 and were delighted to be informed that our room was ready, we went straight to our room, this made a massive difference. The area is not brilliant and you do have a 15 minute walk to the city centre but we were aware of this, we like to walk, you can see more (if it's not raining) because the hotel is just outside the city centre it was very quiet at night which was lovely. We used the hotel bar which price wise was not bad for a 4 star hotel, compared to prices in the city. Food was lovely, breakfast was great, staff lovely. The atmosphere in the bar at night was lovely, buzzing. We would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank COPELANDS504150

Thank you for choosing The Croke Park Hotel.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

As is the case with all businesses, the greatest advertising we can aspire to is that of word-of-mouth from satisfied customers. Our guest feedback is very important to the overall running of our hotel and affords me the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service. I can thus personally assure you that the feedback you have provided us will definitely assist my team in becoming better at what we do

We hopefully look forward to your return.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Very nice hotel with proximity to airport. Well appointed room with view of stadium and Dublin roof tops. Bath had bathtub and separate shower! Took my first bath ever in a hotel as a result. Bath gel was fragrantly glorious! Excellent breakfast buffet included in stay. Hotel staff was especially courteous and helpful. Convenient complimentary underground parking. Hotel restaurant (Sideline Bistro) had outstanding food.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review on trip advisor. I am very happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and please let me know of any future visits to Dublin - I would be only too happy to look after your reservation needs.

Thank you once again and I look forward welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel.

Kind Regards

Russell

Reviewed 10 June 2012

This hotel gave a very good level of service. We had a family room, it was spacious and comfortable with two double beds. Our room was cleaned every day and breakfast was superb. A huge choice of fruits, traditional breakfast, cheese, pastries and cold meats. Staff are very attentive offering drinks and toast the moment you sit down. The airport is only a €20 taxi ride so it's good value to transfer and only 15-20 minutes walk into the centre of Dublin. The only negative is that there is very little to do around the hotel other than the Croke Park tour and a super Italian restaurant that is just up the road from the hotel. We were busy all day so were happy not to venture out at night, thus avoiding the walk through a shabbier part of Dublin. Definitely to be recommended.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family