“Great Hotel and Great Staff!!”
Review of The Croke Park

The Croke Park
Ranked #6 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 31 March 2012

My partner and I stayed here for four nights at the end of March and we were both really impressed with everything about the hotel. The staff were pleasant and friendly and the room was spacious and welcoming - a bit more than a standard hotel room. The location is a little out the way of the centre of Dublin, about a 20 minute walk, but that's not enough to detract from an otherwise really enjoyable stay. For those who would rather take a Taxi into the centre it shouldn't cost any more than 10 Euros. If you're taking a taxi from the airport, it cost us 20 Euros. Would happily stay here again and recommend to friends and family. Thanks to all the staff for a really enjoyable stay!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nath A
CrokePark_Manager, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2012

It gave me great pleasure to read your review, thank you so much and I am delighted to hear that we continue to provide a service that you enjoy throughout the hotel. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to the rest of my team and I`m sure they will be very appreciative.

I hope that we will be welcoming you back very soon, please let me know if I can help with future reservations or in any other way.

Russell

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Had a great time in Dublin in February 2012. First visit, wife found hotel on internet and it was good price (99euros a night). Got lucky and a helpful guy at the airport told us how to get to the hotel using a city bus. Wife told me it was across from a park, it isn't quite a park so much as a GIANT soccer stadium. If you are going to some type of event at this stadium it would be the closest possible place you could stay. If your there to see the city, it is about a ten euro taxi ride from temple bar/anywhere else in the tourist area. No direct bus or tram lines we could find to get into the city, so it was kind of out of the way for us. when we checked in they offered us the 10 euro per person free breakfast, which turned out to be worth it, as it comes with access to free bottled water and a nice lounge area. Also got a free drink at their very nice hotel bar for each night of visit. I recommend this place if you are going to any event in the stadium, otherwise save the taxi fare and stay in the city.

Room Tip: Based on the proximity to the stadium I doubt any room would be quiet if there was an even happening...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank L W

Thank you for taking the time to complete your detailed review regarding your recent stay with us here at The Croke Park Hotel Dublin. The Croke Park Hotel, just across from the home of Gaelic sport, is a luxury Dublin hotel that aims to capture the hearts of all its guests, whichever part of the world they are from, and whatever the reason for their visit.

It is my goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future. If there is anything else I can be assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Russell

Jones Road

Reviewed 30 March 2012

My family stayed at the Croke Park for a week over St Patrick's Day. St Patrick's Day is my wife's birthday and I mentioned this when I checked-in. When we returned to our room on the afternoon of her birthday, the staff had put a "Happy Birthday" sign over the mirror with balloons! They also sent complimentary champagne! The room was very clean, the staff was extremely helpful. It is a little farther from the city center than some of the others, but it is a nice walk or a quick cab ride. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone stayong in Dublin. You will be happy with your choice!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Congratulations again to your wife on her Birthday!

It’s very kind of you to take the time to share your positive comments with your fellow travellers.

I was delighted to read that you had a most enjoyable stay and I will be sharing your kind comments with my team. I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

I would like to thank you in advance for recommending us to your friends and family and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 March 2012

My wife and stayed at the Croke Park for 3 nights.What a great hotel all the staff were so friendly and helpfull.The room which we were upgraded to was lovely and clean.I cannot praise the hotel enough and would certainly recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Dublin.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank city4ever44
CrokePark_Manager, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Thank you for choosing The Croke Park Hotel.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

As is the case with all businesses, the greatest advertising we can aspire to is that of word-of-mouth from satisfied customers. Our guest feedback is very important to the overall running of our hotel and affords me the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service. I can thus personally assure you that the feedback you have provided us will definitely assist my team in becoming better at what we do

We hopefully look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Have just returned from a 4 night stay at the Croke Park and cannot say enough about this excellent hotel! No member of staff stands out as they are all exceptional. Breakfast was delicious and had all you could want for breakfast. We even had a complimentary upgrade to an executive suite as we were celebrating a
Special occasion. Will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Becpreece

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Croke Park Hotel. We always strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and ensure they have a truly enjoyable and relaxing stay. I am pleased to see that you experienced all of these and enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to Dublin and the Croke Park Hotel in the future.