Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
USD 150
USD 275
USD 198
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 120
USD 205
USD 150
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 217/night.

Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 112
USD 104
USD 182
USD 154
Travelocity
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 277/night.

USD 466
USD 330
USD 581
USD 398
Westbury Hotel
2,559 results
All reviewsdublin airportshuttle servicefree shuttlean early morning flightnext morningrental carcity centrebus stopfamily roommalahideirelandtaxitescoeurocheckinbuses
Reviewed 22 September 2017

As a long time Hilton Honors Member I felt that it was important that I alert others on the good things and bad things I experienced over a 2 week stay. The good:Restaurant Staff excellent,Housekeeping excellent. The bad:Outdated rooms,Infrastructure aging as it was evident during our stay with 2 separate days we didn't have hot water. One time you can deal without hot water but a second time was unacceptable for a Hilton. Now the desk staff had one major hiccup and that was the night shift manager. He(tall w/glasses ,skinny) really made our stay even more unacceptable. This was evident when we asked about the hot water and when it would be fixed. This manager spoke to us like we were inconveniencing him.He was agitated and very unprofessional. This person was unapproachable during our whole stay as other guests experienced the same condescending attitude. We were compensated 25000 points and believe me this did not help compensate what we experienced. I spent over $2200 euro and the points did not impress me. It took a lot of complaints to even get some compensation., Definitely did not compare to the Hilton hotels in the United states. The 1 star is in line with this hotel.I tried to book another Hilton but they were booked.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank danieljdelaney
NelsonStuart, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Hi danieljdelaney,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Hilton Dublin Airport.

We are of course disappointed that this was your experience of our hotel and many thanks for your feedback. We have just completed a total refurbishment of our bar & restaurant Burnells during the summer and further changes throughout the hotel have been earmarked to be completed in the near future.

It's unfortunate that you had encountered issues with the hot water, the boilers shut down due to a technically fault and whilst the team rectified the issue as quickly as they could I'm very sorry for any disruption that you had experienced from this.

Many thanks for complimenting the level of service displayed by members of the team. It is with regret that the same could not be said for a member of the Front Office Team. Please be assured that this was an isolated incident as it is not comparable with your experience of other team members. We will of course follow this up internally, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again in the future in order to restore your faith in our hotel.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I stayed for 3 nights in late August 2017 on business travel.

You should know going in that this is an airport hotel some distance from city center, so you're not going to be around a lot of touristy stuff. Calibrate your expectations accordingly and you'll have a fine experience.

Front desk staff was helpful and professional in all respects; check-in and check-out were painless. Their assistance was especially welcome since my flight arrived well before check-in time and they gladly secured my luggage for a few hours so I could leave the hotel and explore a bit until mid-afternoon.

The area is well-served by Dublin bus, so get yourself a tourist Leap card and you'll have no trouble getting around. I visited the city center, Phoenix park, Malahide, and other areas with no difficulty. There's also a shopping center and an American 1950s-style diner just across the street.

Room was quieter than expected and my sleep quality was very good. Furnishings, bathroom amenities, and wi-fi all met my expectations.

I really enjoyed morning breakfast. A wide variety of tasty selections and a lot of peace and quiet to read the news and have morning coffee. In the evening the bar was lively and the staff was attentive.

My only complaint would be the airport shuttle. There is a published schedule but on the day of check-out the driver departed 10 minutes early and left many of us in the lobby without transportation. However, the front desk made it right immediately by summoning complimentary taxis so the issue ended up being very minor.

Overall a satisfying stay and I would recommend this hotel if convenient airport access is an important factor.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
NelsonStuart, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hi codeweasel,

I am delighted you had a thoroughly enjoyable experience and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our well appointed rooms and the great service provided by the team. It's a shame that there was an issue with the driver departing prior to the scheduled time but I'm glad the team acted swiftly and rectified this immediately.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My first time using the hotel and was welcomed by the staff to the hotel. There was no mention of me being a Honor's member but was impressed by the style of the reception/bar/restaurant area. The rooms are simple, but are in need of a modernisation. I stayed on the 4th floor of the hotel and was in a room on the corner by the road had a good nights sleep. Compared to the many Hilton hotels I've used, I did n't feel that it was value for money.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
NelsonStuart, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Hi darrong2017,

Our bar & restaurant Burnells has just undergone a completed refurbishment in July of this year, we are delighted to hear that you were impressed! We are aware that there is work to be done to the rest of the hotel; which are in our future plans.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on 10th September and loved it, check in team were brilliant and friendly and it was a breeze. The room was fab with everything you expect with very comfy bed.
Breakfast buffet was also exceptional.
Thank you Hilton Dublin airport see you again soon
Ken Gould gold card member

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Hi tingers58,

It's always a pleasure to receive positive feedback but especially when it regards our team. Many thanks for your kind words not only for our hotel but also the team!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

It was only an overnight stay before I caught my flight from Dublin Airport the next day, but I was pleasantly surprised at this newer addition to the Hilton family of hotels in Dublin. The staff was very personable and pleasant while being professional - thank you Matthew at the front desk for help with holding my room. I was quite late checking in due to a cancelled flight. I thought the cost was quite reasonable as well - especially when compared with similar hotels in the City Centre. And it was only a few minutes away from the airport. They do have a shuttle bus to/from the airport which is a plus, but it charges which I've never heard of for a airport hotel shuttle bus.

The room was roomy, clean and comfortable - and quiet! That's all I can ask.

The downside of my stay was the lack of room service options. The room service menu is very limited, especially if you have any intolerance or allergies and having arrived late the restaurant was no longer serving.

Overall though, when catching a flight or conducting business on that side of Dublin I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank seibo2830
NelsonStuart, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hi seibo2830,

We are delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and found our location great for accessing the airport. Many thanks for complimenting our team and also your additional feedback. I will certainly share this with the Executive Chef.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.