Review Highlights
Nice music and atmosphere

Came here on a Saturday night with friends and they were playing nice hip hop music. Barman funny... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2018
spymary
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Hard to rate given circumstance

Reviewed 26 October 2017

from USD 29.00
from USD 16.20
from USD 13.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Good place for drinks on a Saturday night. Busy but there's quite a lot of seating including cosy booths.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank lauralaura2017
Laura B, Group Sales & Marketing Manager at 4 Dame Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Hi Laura,

Many thanks for your kind words / review - delighted to hear you enjoyed your time in 4DL!

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This was in the main bar area of town. I was there for the event, so hard to rate on a given night. It was one of the lesser crowded venues for the night, and the bar itself was pretty empty, as there was no entertainment. Standard drinks. The bar food was mostly deep fried stuff and was ok for what it was. I might have given this place 3 stars, however I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Venue is nice. Music is good. Staff not so great. They weren’t very friendly and I quite honestly came across rude. Not exactly a perfect place, when atmosphere and craic should be upmost importance.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank feliciathegoat_dub

Hi there,

Thank you for your review / comments.

I am very sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience in our bar, I have passed your feedback on to our management team for review.

We do hope to welcome you back again to 4DL.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

A friend hosted her 30th party here over the summer. Good music, good service. All good till nearer the end of the night (still serving) when one member of bar staff wouldn't serve us. In his words "I didn't see a red penny from the any of you lot in tips all night" A large party of us were drinking there from 9 onwards and this was uncalled for I thought! Good craic with games upstairs. Nice and spacious, good for a party.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Loved this bar - great atmosphere and staff that were very accomodating. Good location and music. Thanks

Date of experience: April 2017

Hi there,

We hope to welcome you back again soon.