“Nicest bar and Barkeeper Michelle in Dublin”
Review of 4 Dame Lane

4 Dame Lane
Ranked #139 of 300 Nightlife in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Dublin City Centre, 4 Dame Lane is the ideal location for all events big or small. Our venue has been the prime location for clients and events such as: Xbox Halo launch, Annual Hotpress Album Launches, Hotpress HTC Launch with Roy seven, Arthur’s Day, The Corona’s album launch. A funky venue with an edgy attitude spread over 2 floors.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I am genuinely happy having visited this bar. The bar is relatively cheap and there is a good vibe. Especially the barkeeper Michelle is very friendly and charming. Should I visit Dublin again I will revisit this place.

Greetings Jeremias

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Good place for drinks on a Saturday night. Busy but there's quite a lot of seating including cosy booths.

1  Thank lauralaura2017
Laura B, Group Sales & Marketing Manager at 4 Dame Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Hi Laura,

Many thanks for your kind words / review - delighted to hear you enjoyed your time in 4DL!

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Laura

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This was in the main bar area of town. I was there for the event, so hard to rate on a given night. It was one of the lesser crowded venues for the night, and the bar itself was pretty empty, as there was no entertainment. Standard drinks. The bar food was mostly deep fried stuff and was ok for what it was. I might have given this place 3 stars, however I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Venue is nice. Music is good. Staff not so great. They weren’t very friendly and I quite honestly came across rude. Not exactly a perfect place, when atmosphere and craic should be upmost importance.

1  Thank feliciathegoat_dub

Hi there,

Thank you for your review / comments.

I am very sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience in our bar, I have passed your feedback on to our management team for review.

We do hope to welcome you back again to 4DL.

Kind regards,

Laura

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

A friend hosted her 30th party here over the summer. Good music, good service. All good till nearer the end of the night (still serving) when one member of bar staff wouldn't serve us. In his words "I didn't see a red penny from the any of you lot in tips all night" A large party of us were drinking there from 9 onwards and this was uncalled for I thought! Good craic with games upstairs. Nice and spacious, good for a party.