“Super Apartment. Very Central”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Kate T
Braunton, United Kingdom
“Super Apartment. Very Central”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved staying here. The apartment is fabulous, clean and comfy and has everything you need. It is large and airy and in a great location. Close to the shops / bars / supermarkets / bus stops / taxi ranks etc.
The large windows in the lounge were perfect for people watching the world go by on Grafton St!
Sally was very helpful in helping us to locate the door to the apartment when we arrived later than expected on the Friday night.
We will be back as we want to stay there for longer!

ham255
Dublin, Ireland
“Great location”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Booked this for a visiting work colleague. They were very impressed and happy to be in the centre of things.

Lahaina, Hawaii
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

AtraliasD...
Arklow, Ireland
“Perfect City Centre Apartment.”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a the perfect place to stay for a city centre break in Dublin. In the heart of the city and on Dublin's main shopping street (Grafton St.) The apartment is spacious and ideally suited to adults as stated in the property description. I could not recommend it highly enough. The owner (Sally) is very helpful and friendly and our stay was definitely enhanced by the fact that we could walk to all the amenities we wanted, Shops, pubs, Galleries, Museums and Theatres.

Management Response
16 Jul 2017
It was a pleasure to host you and your family. Thank you for choosing 116.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Management Response
15 Jul 2017
Oh dear Wendy! I think your review is a little unkind but I am nevertheless very sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay. Please understand that you booked for four adults and then apparently brought two small children. On our listing we say, "Our staircase deems the property unsafe for young children". I understand that some people don't read all the rules and if someone applies to rent and says they are bringing kids, I always ask their ages and refuse if the children are not beyond the age of reason. It is the reason I don't have a 100 percent acceptance rate.
About the towels; well, when the weather permits, we air dry all our towels in the Wexford sunshine. I know this means that they don't fluff as they do when dried by machine, but we consider it an environmentally friendly contribution. I will reconsider the practice as I am aware that in the U.S people are used to fluffy towels.
I'm sorry that you didn't call me to tell me about the Wifi! I would have sorted any problem straight away. I have a maintenance man on call 24/7. You did call me for help understanding the washing machine so you were aware that I'd pick up straight away.
As regards the behaviour of some fool ringing your doorbell at 3 am, well I completely understand that must have been very irritating but I live in the Wexford countryside in a tiny village with a long pathway between me and the street and I've too had people knock my door at ungodly hours. We are a nation of 'party animals' I'm afraid.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing