“Good Korean food”

Arisu
Ranked #543 of 2,822 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I had some kind of kim chi spicy chicken stew, and my friend had a bowl with rice and beef etc in it. Both were delicious. There's complimentary Kim Chi and some other vinegary veg to eat at the start. Dumplings and Tempura prawns for the starters were delicious too. Great addition to Capel st which is one of my favourite streets in Dublin.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I'm a very picky eater but I loved it here.
I usually have the chicken noodles (like I said I'm a picky eater lol).
My friends have different dishes and always enjoy it.

Good food, nice sized portions and for Dublin very good prices.

1  Thank JagStar23
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I've been to Arisu a few times already mainly because they serve tasty korean/asian dishes for reasonable prices. The servings are big and the staff are friendly and helpful. This is my top choice on where to eat whenever I'm around City Center.

1  Thank kylie0310
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The place is really nice and authentic and the staff is amazingly friendly.
We liked almost everything about this place, however, the dish I've ordered was slightly more spicy than it should be, as it kills the taste, at least that was our opinion, but on the other hand, maybe that is how that dish is supposed to taste but unfortunately it was not exactly "my cup of tea".
Other than that, everything was perfect, especially can't go wrong ordering BBQ dish.
Definitely going back to this one to try some more Korean cuisine.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My fave spot for Korean BBQ, they have lots of selection and the meats are well marinated. For people with big appetite the lunch buffet menu would definitely be worth it. For 20 EU per pax, you get all you can eat/cook BBQ and some sushi selection