“Good Coffee stop!”

Ranked #75 of 200 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Price range: USD 6 - USD 9
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Independently owned. We specialise in Freshly prepared on the premises: Lasagne,Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni,Honey Baked Ham, 3 Quiche and 14 delicious Salads and our famous Gourmet Sausage Roll.We also bake a wide range of cakes, snacks and healthy Granola.Our coffee is an Italian style blend hand roasted from McCabes second generation artisan coffee roasters and our trained Baristas have years of experience.
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Cute little place. Stopped by for a quick coffee and a pastry. Coffee was perfect but the scone was a bit stale. Prices are average. Would stop in again for another coffee.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Big plus for being agile and adaptive. Although Olive Green is a cafe bar, before Ireland/Australia match they prepared burgers for hungry supportes. They very simple, but tasty and satiating.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Nice little place.
Very clean and decorated lovely so modern.

Loads and loads of different foods to choose from and the staff were very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I recently purchased a sandwich on thin white bread in Olive Green on Lower Baggot Street and returned to the office to eat same, only to discover that the bread was stale. I returned to the shop to be told that it was yesterday's bread, so more or less what did I expect. I did not like the attitude of the staff and was very disappointed with their approach to the situation. I am in the shop most days and the food is always nice, but I am afraid they have lost a customer as a result of the manner in which they dealt with the matter.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I usually go to the Spar across the road if I want a sandwich or something hot to eat but as I was a little late the queue was out the door so I notice Olive Green was pretty empty...eh...I can totally see why. I ordered a bagel, with egg mayo, swiss cheese, spinach leaves & red onion & when I got to the counter I was charged €5.75...absolute rip off!, I dread to think how much it would cos if I'd had some meat in it!!! Plus I could knock somebody out with the bagel it was that hard...ended up leaving some of it because I simply couldn't bite into it.

I don't understand where they are coming from with those prices especially as there is so much value to be had along lwr and upr Baggot St for lunch. I've given 2 stars because the little bit of egg mayo I got in my bagel was lovely...but I definitely won't be returning.