“Meeting”

Ranked #50 of 210 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Price range: USD 6 - USD 8
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Independently owned. We specialise in Freshly prepared on the premises: Lasagne,Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni,Honey Baked Ham, 3 Quiche and 14 delicious Salads and our famous Gourmet Sausage Roll.We also bake a wide range of cakes, snacks and healthy Granola.Our coffee is an Italian style blend hand roasted from McCabes second generation artisan coffee roasters and our trained Baristas have years of experience.
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Nice little place.
Very clean and decorated lovely so modern.

Loads and loads of different foods to choose from and the staff were very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I recently purchased a sandwich on thin white bread in Olive Green on Lower Baggot Street and returned to the office to eat same, only to discover that the bread was stale. I returned to the shop to be told that it was yesterday's bread, so more or less what did I expect. I did not like the attitude of the staff and was very disappointed with their approach to the situation. I am in the shop most days and the food is always nice, but I am afraid they have lost a customer as a result of the manner in which they dealt with the matter.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I usually go to the Spar across the road if I want a sandwich or something hot to eat but as I was a little late the queue was out the door so I notice Olive Green was pretty empty...eh...I can totally see why. I ordered a bagel, with egg mayo, swiss cheese, spinach leaves & red onion & when I got to the counter I was charged €5.75...absolute rip off!, I dread to think how much it would cos if I'd had some meat in it!!! Plus I could knock somebody out with the bagel it was that hard...ended up leaving some of it because I simply couldn't bite into it.

I don't understand where they are coming from with those prices especially as there is so much value to be had along lwr and upr Baggot St for lunch. I've given 2 stars because the little bit of egg mayo I got in my bagel was lovely...but I definitely won't be returning.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Found this little establishment while staying across the street in the Grand Canal Hotel. Excellent yummy choices for sandwiches, soups and deserts. We sat outside in the small front courtyard seating area. Lovely little find for a quick lunchtime stop.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Quite expensive by my account. maybe I don't conform to the socio-economic status quo in the area. Nonetheless, I was impressed by the hot chocolate I received in shop. It was a quiet day when I went in, only two other customers. But the lack of customers didn't seem to bother me. I feel grand on my phone zipping through the internet. I would go again, and maybe not use the wi-fi and try to get a better feel of the ambience.