Jackson Court Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 308*
USD 258*
USD 249*
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2012

My husband arranged this hotel for a surprise for my birthday, the staff were really friendly and the breakfast was very nice but if you expect to get a nights sleep do not stay here. The boom boom eventually stopped at 3:30am by the following morning we requested a refund for rest of week and moved to the nearest Travlelodge. Such a shame because everything else was great!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2012

You wanna party all night and crash in the same place, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU.
However if you want any sleep at all.............don't go near this hotel.

However in the hotel favour, the rooms were very clean and tidy and well service and to be fair when we complianed about the noise, management were prepared to move us to another suit.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My daughter and I stayed here on Monday night last 20th August 2012. Room Number 201. The room was clean and the beds comfy but it was extremely warm so we had to keep the window open all night (which is fine during summer months) BUT, OMG ... we did not get one wink of sleep all night. Our bedroom overlooked the beergarden/smoking area of the nightclub "Coppers" and we may as well have been in the nightclub, BOOM BOOM BOOM, we could hear every song word for word, people's conversations word for word and this went on until 4am. There was earplugs in the drawer but they were absolutely no use whatsoever. It was a nightmare. There was only one socket in the room also. Take note of the room number and make sure you do not accept this room, although from other reviews, it seems no matter what room you are given, the noise is unbearable. The breakfast was not great either but I didn't expect much to be honest. Moral of the story is, I will never stay here again and would not recomment it !!

Room Tip: Do not stay in Room 201
Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This hotel is gorgeous! I did book an executive room which i was really really impressed by, it was just fabulous! Very comfy bed, good spacious room & the bathroom was also very nice! When I arrived I was greated by a lovely receptionist, very helpful & friendly. When we decided to go out that evening we were told at Dicey's just down the rood under the Russell Court "Not tonight folks".... Ridiculous! So we went into temple bar & back to Coppers! It wasnt that busy when we left to hit they hay due to work the following morning & even though the music was loud, I still slept through it. All in all I have nothing bad to say about this hotel, great location, great price, great staff, great everything!

Room Tip: I would upgrade for an extra 9euro, can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma C
Reviewed 18 July 2012

The hotel is a party hotel but thats cool if you know that. We were expecting as much so we had a great time, there were a few issues though-loads of flies in the room and no residents bar! If you stay in Coppers Hotel you expect a residents bar!

Room Tip: Bring fly spray
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends