4,736 results
All reviewsknights barfahrenheit grillindigo loungereal castlefour poster bedmodern amenitiescity centreamazing hotelbus stopdublin airportirelandvijayweddingarmourconciergehowtheuro
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I lost my phone and the staff did especially well to keep an eye out particular Tidgh Maguire. He was also great at cracking jokes and making my experience at Clontarf castle one to remember. Great asset to the team!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Jason_Ormston, General Manager at Clontarf Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Boateng J,

Many thanks for your lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us, it is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback.

It is extremely heartening to read your words of praise for my colleagues as each and every one of them strive to provide a memorable experience for our guests. I will ensure to share your comments with the team, especially Tidgh who undoubtedly will be encouraged by your remarks.

Thank you again for your lovely review and we hope it is not too long before we have the privilege and the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I attended an awards dinner here with Trinity College, with a three-course meal included. As always, the food was spectacular, the venue was neat and stylish, and the staff were on top of their game as per. Even with many drinks had, and noise levels rising, we were well looked after by Gill, Eileen and the rest of the team in the Great Hall.

Look forward to coming back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Devin C,

It is wonderful to hear that the team could create a spectacular evening for the Trinity Sports Awards and that we have continued to exceed your expectations.

The entire team will be thrilled to know that their efforts have provided you a pleasant and wonderful evening and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Gill and Eileen.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Dublin is an expensive city to stay in and there are far more attractive cities in Ireland to visit, but if staying in Dublin Clontarf Castle is a nice spot reasonably priced and is an actual old castle dating back to the 11th century , the castle is lovely surroundings beautiful and Hotel is a good find .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear MarkMcMonagle,

We are thrilled that your experience with us was pleasant, and that you enjoyed not only the location of Castle, but also the history of the Castle.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This was such a wonderful, romantic stay. We were upgraded to executive suite which was amazing. The breakfast was wonderful with a large selection in beautiful dining room. The bars/lounges are great. The entire hotel is charming both daytime and evening.

Outside hotel is bus into center city for 2 euros..very convenient and reasonable. As owner of travel agency I will continue to book all my clients here.

Thanks to Stephanie Hayes and Sarah Lavin for everything. Both were wonderful and front desk was very efficient and friendly. I can't say enough great things about this property.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela L

Dear Pamela L,

On behalf of everybody here at Clontarf Castle, I would like thank you for your very kind comments regarding your experience in Clontarf Castle.

It is a great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and in particular, the Artisan Breakfast Buffet and the array of food we had on offer. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback to the entire team, who undoubtedly will be encouraged by your remarks.

I will pass on your lovely comments to both Sarah and Stephanie, who undoubtedly will be thrilled that they could help in creating a wonderful experience for you. We greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback and that you would consider recommending the Castle to you clients.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

It was an outstanding way to finish our 3 week trip around Scotland and Ireland. The castle is magical and looks likes a modern Beauty and The Beast setting. The staff was great, the bar/restaurant was wonderful. 10-15 min taxi to Temple Bar area. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mhh_hlstr
Jason_Ormston, General Manager at Clontarf Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear mhh_hlstr,

I am thrilled to hear that the team were able to create a magical experience during your stay. Our team is dedicated and focused on providing outstanding experiences, and I am delighted that this was demonstrated during your time with us.