House Hotel
  • Breakfast included
USD 325*
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 134*
USD 130*
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Not too impressed with hotel. Probably ok for youngsters or stag & hen parties. Night club in basement didn't close until 2/3 am, then the noise of drunken people trying to find their rooms.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Sss_11
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Ok so it is not the swankiest place you ever are going to get. But the rooms were grand. Clean and decent size. Beds comfortable. The location is brilliant and the rate I paid was great value.

If like me all you think of when it comes to hotels is a roof over your head and a clean room. This is it.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Stay spoilt by awful disturbance from nightclub (yes mr manager we knew there was a nightclub in the basement when we booked, but didnt expect it to sound like it was actually in our bedroom! ) Nightclub leavers about 200 of them still clubbing on the street till 4am, taxis peeping and vying for business. In the end I called the Garda to report a public disturbance. Assured a refund for the night, we're still waiting what a surprise. Terrible experience, surly staff, breakfast not worth getting up for .

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2011

When you look at the homepage you must believe this is a great 4* hotel and it is just missing the fifth because it does not have a pool. When you stand in front
of it or enter the lobby you will feel the betrayal. They do not even clean the carpet in the lobby. Do I need to say anything else ...?
Yes, I have to because tripadvisir demands 300 letters. There us nothing else to write: stay away unless you can live with dirt, fungus and rooms that are so small you wonder how they got the beds in.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I found this Hotel/B&B the worst stay I have ever had in my life in any establishment even a hostel is better!!. I was never once informed that the nightclub would be open on a Wednesday night and that the noise/music would echo through my room nor that about 100+ students would be hanging out in the street just outside my window screaming and shouting. On top of that the fire alarm went off on two occasion after 12am and then again at 1.30am. It was after 3.30am that the noise stopped and I could sleep. I did not recieve any form of apology nor any breakfast even though it is included in my rate. I have sent email to the hotel and still have not recieved any apology... It is the most shabbiest hotel as well bed was full of black little dots on the sheets and no remote control, water was cold, people were banging on my door half way through the nite!! WORST STAY IN ANY ESTABLISHMENT..

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business