The worst place i have slept in, I have never been to a place where i fear for my health.
The cleaning lady used my towel and cleaned the toilet with it and left it dirty. I reported that to the staff and they said - maybe she mistook it for our towel? It was bright purple,
All the other staff towels are white. Anyway I just wonder who cleans the toilet with a hotel towel? that's really unhygienic.
The point is that my towel was inside my suitcase. It's just plain crazy to take my belongings and clean the inside of a toilet with it.
I shared a 4 bed dorm in the cellar with my friends. I have to say that it was the most disgusting place by far, i don't understand how this place is still running. Why isn't any health inspection looking into this? We had trouble breathing the first night already because it was so damp. You can get sick here and get asthma and i am not joking. I seriously thought it was raining outside until i noticed it was wet only inside the room and bright sunshine outside.
Not worth the price, not even if it was for free because as i said, I have never seen a house more moldy it was basically everywhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Globetrotters Tourist Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globetrotters Tourist Hotel Dublin