3,808 results
All reviewscellar restaurantgarden wingart collectionthe main houseart teapatrick guilbaudhighly recommend the merriongovernment buildingsdrawing roompublic roomsbeautiful hotelnational galleryturn down servicefive star hotelsteam roomgrafton streettrinity college
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Hello. We are currently at the hotel and leave tomorrow for New York. We stayed here the first night of our arrival into Dublin and our last night. In between, we visited Dingle, (where we did the Slea Head Drive on Easter), Cliffs of Mohr, and stayed in a real life castle! When we pulled up to this hotel on our first day in Dublin we were met with such a warm welcome.The hotel is warm, with stunning architecture/paintings, fresh flowers and feels as if you are staying at a friend's home. The service is top notch. We all enjoyed the pool at the spa and steam room. It is such a family friendly hotel. Our children are 7 and 10.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Merrion_Hotel_Dublin, General Manager at The Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the absolutely wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your very kind comments about the team here at The Merrion. I must say we get a great “buzz” when we read comments like yours; it really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a visit as much as you did. I am also pleased you enjoyed your swims in our infinity pool down in the Tethra Spa.

I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed just one night for an anniversary in the city instead of going down the country. Excellent location in the heart of the city, close to everything. The Hotel itself is elegant with an amazing selection of Art. We had great banter with the door men Robert and David and check in was a breeze. Our room was beautiful and bright, two huge floor to ceiling windows overlooking the internal garden, bed was very comfortable and the Asprey toiletries were plentiful. Any staff members we met were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Terrific Irish bar man in the cellar bar who regaled us with tales of his travels while live Irish music played in the background. We would definitely recommend this hotel - 5 star all the way.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review following your recent stay with us which I was delighted to read.

We greatly appreciate your warm and positive feedback which I have shared with all the team here. It is extremely heartening to read your words of praise for my colleagues as each and every one of them strive to provide a memorable experience for our guests.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

A fabulous hotel, with friendly and attentive staff. A perfect weekend break. The service we received was second to none, but without being overpowering. The room was lovely with every amenity necessary. The Spa is highly recommended too!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the fantastic review and for taking the time to tell us of your experience with us.

I have already shared your kind words with the entire team here and they all join me in thanking you. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This place is pure eleganza. I stayed here with my partner last November and it was magical! I'd recommend splashing out on an upgrade to treat yourself. The staff were so so so good to us, please give them all pay rises!x

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post it. I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Everything element of the experience at the Merrion is exceptional. The staff attentiveness, the comfort of the room, the leisure facilities and the dining are beyond expectation is this beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Merrion_Hotel_Dublin, General Manager at The Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind review following your recent stay with us.

My colleagues and I are thrilled that your experience with us was beyond your expectations and hope that it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

With best wishes,