“Excellent!”

Price range: USD 19 - USD 51
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Ananda is Ireland’s premier fine dining restaurant. Ananda’s impeccable pedigree, enviable location and stunning interior design made it Dublin’s most anticipated restaurant opening of 2008. A series of superlative restaurant reviews quickly cemented its reputation as one of Ireland’s finest dining experiences.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

One of the best Indian restaurants I’ve been to. I honestly find it difficult to describe how much I loved the food. I recommend the tasting menu and the wine pairing. The way they combine the Indian fine dining with the fresh local produce is an experience I will never forget. This was culinary heaven.

2  Thank Cunigunde

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We recently had a food here in a Ananda. Delicious Indian food, very attentive service and good selection of wines. Highly recommend

1  Thank 136lake
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Came here for Dinner with my friends and wasn't disappointed. The atmosphere and ambience of the place was top notch. The staff were super welcoming and hosted us so professionally and with a smile.
The food was the best Indian i have tried in Dublin. I got the Lamb shank and its a must try. We also ordered Paneer Karahi and Lamb Biryani which were all amazing. They also serve some of the most amazing cocktails! 5 stars!

1  Thank Daniyal A
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

An experience not to be missed . Decided on a selection of starters to share , Ananda kebab tasting and the Tandori jhinga . Both were delicious . Ananda Masahari Thaali to follow which was a selection of meat and seafood . Rice and naan bread included . It was a taste sensation .

1  Thank Jenny P
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We visited Ananda recently for a family celebration. We had the pre-theatre menu what a fantastic superb value experience.We tried 4 starters and 4 main courses one better than the next. We can't wait to return.

1  Thank Dos6