“Lunsj with family”

Honest To Goodness
Ranked #183 of 2,885 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: USD 7 - USD 17
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At Honest To Goodness & Honest Pizza the quality and freshness of the ingredients is most important, this is why me make, bake and cook as much as we can in store every day.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunsj with my family. Really good salat and sandwich. Did also get the juice - was very nice. Good service. Will definitely go here again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Eating healthy food is difficult at lunchtime but stumbled across HONEST TO GOODNESS almost by accident. I love it. The food is so fresh (there are boxes of freshly delivered salads on the floor). The food tastes amazing. The staff are lovely and clearly passionate about what they do. Salad special is always worth a go. I just love it!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The food was good. The pizza toppings were special, you did not have the normal Hawaiian or Diavola pizza but rather special toppings with vegetable.
But the pizza was tasty.
The service was not very fast and reliable. They only had a few guest but were already struggling.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Been here twice this month and will definitely be making it a regular. Food is fresh, colourful and tastes amazing This place caters for all tastes, I'm vegan and lots on the menu for me to try and this is a struggle at times. Absolutely worth the visit. P.S. very very reasonable

Reviewed 15 August 2017

On a whole, this place is good. I only ever go for breakfast and the omelettes are tasty and good value plus the chef's and waitresses are really nice. The only problem I have with this place as does many people I know is the owner/manager Martin. He can be so rude and unprofessional. I had not gone here for nearly 2 years and only returned recently and the 2 times I had visited he was not there and it was an enjoyable experience. I tried to return again last week and called in my order ahead of time (as I had limited time) in which I had had done many times before as I had also done the week previously. This time Martin answered the phone and refused to take my order over the phone (although they do this for take away orders) and then proceeded to hang up the phone on me. I have never met a man who is so far detached from good customer service that it amazes me not many others have commented on his behaviour as well.

2  Thank Stephen W