“Good clean food ”

Honest To Goodness
Ranked #178 of 2,889 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: USD 7 - USD 17
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At Honest To Goodness & Honest Pizza the quality and freshness of the ingredients is most important, this is why me make, bake and cook as much as we can in store every day.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Been here twice this month and will definitely be making it a regular. Food is fresh, colourful and tastes amazing This place caters for all tastes, I'm vegan and lots on the menu for me to try and this is a struggle at times. Absolutely worth the visit. P.S. very very reasonable

Reviewed 15 August 2017

On a whole, this place is good. I only ever go for breakfast and the omelettes are tasty and good value plus the chef's and waitresses are really nice. The only problem I have with this place as does many people I know is the owner/manager Martin. He can be so rude and unprofessional. I had not gone here for nearly 2 years and only returned recently and the 2 times I had visited he was not there and it was an enjoyable experience. I tried to return again last week and called in my order ahead of time (as I had limited time) in which I had had done many times before as I had also done the week previously. This time Martin answered the phone and refused to take my order over the phone (although they do this for take away orders) and then proceeded to hang up the phone on me. I have never met a man who is so far detached from good customer service that it amazes me not many others have commented on his behaviour as well.

2  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We chose this place from a list of the best salads restaurants in Dublin and we were not disappointed. All the ingredients were very fresh and genuine and the overall menu is full of healthy but tasty options. We had two different salads and they were both amazing! Will definitely come back to try other options!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I had a lovely experience in HTG this morning. The host Hazel and the rest of the staff were friendly and attentive without being overbearing. There was a nice atmosphere and the staff seemed to get on well with each other. The service was quick but the food was cooked fresh. I ordered a full Irish breakfast and a cup of tea. I asked how the sausages and pudding were cooked as I hate when they're deep fried. The answer was that they are grilled which was perfect for me. 'We don't have a fryer or microwave here', said the manager. Music to my ears.

The breakfast arrived, egg cooked exactly to my liking with the yolk just cooked with a creaminess to it rather than runny. The bacon was perfectly cooked too, the fatty bits were crispy. The pudding was delicious and I meant to ask who their supplier is as it is so good but forgot! Lovely tasty tomato too and the bread was house made, crusty and perfect. The only fault is I like mushrooms on my full breakfast but I forgive them as the quality and taste of the food was amazing. Definitely the best full Irish I have ever had. Excellent value too at €9.50 for the breakfast and €1.50 for the tea. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I ate breakfast here at the recommendation of a friend. It's a fabulous hipster paradise! I had the omelet - perfectly cooked. The latte was one of the best I've ever had. Great food, great, service, reasonable prices, fun vibe, and does the inner hippy good to eat responsibly and sustainably. Highly recommended!