USD 193
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 277
USD 183
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 248
USD 158
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

USD 215
USD 163
Riu.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 147
USD 130
USD 148
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 190/night.

USD 344
USD 259
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 153
  • Restaurant
Jacobs Inn Hostel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 144
  • Breakfast included
USD 446
5,077 results
All reviewscity centrepoint villagerelaxation areamodern hotelport tunnelgreat hotelattending a concertluas stoptram linebar foodthird floorexecutive roomfollowing morningwould highly recommend this hotelhotel barvisiting dublino'connell street
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed with friends. Third attempt to get a room with two single beds. Staff not bothered one way or the other. My friend rang for food to be told one price, only to be rang later with another higher outrageous price. Would not stay ever again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank AobhMo
Thegibsonhotel, Manager at The Gibson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear AobhMo

On behalf of the Management and team I wish to sincerely apologise for your recent experience at the gibson hotel and assure you these issues will be addressed and corrected.

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again for a memorable stay for all the right reasons and I am happy for you to contact me in advance to ensure that all aspects of your stay are enjoyable.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Overall a nice stay, friendly staff at reception and cleaners. On the first night we are in the Coda restaurant and it was fabulous the food was delicious and the staff were very friendly. However the second night we ate in the hemi bar and it was disastrous. We were waiting 10 minutes for a table before the manager came over to ask if we were ok despite it being very quiet and two waiting staff doing nothing. We then got a table and the waiter asked if we would like drinks so we ordered and fifteen minutes had passed and we still had not received our drinks he came back again to ask what we had ordered as he had forgotten. We then ordered our food and an hour had passed and there was still no sign even though people who ordered after us had got theres. We then questioned this and it turned out that the waiter had never passed our order into the kitchen. This waiter should not be working here as the service was simply not good enough for such an expensive hotel.

1  Thank emma95983

Dear emma95983

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us at the gibson. On behalf of the Management and team of Hemi bar I wish to sincerely apologise for the level of service received and assure you this will be addressed and rectified.

I was pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay and hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you again for a memorable stay for all the right reasons.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

From start to finish I felt this hotel is not deserving for 4 stars, more like a 3 start chain hotel, only good thing is location of hotel and very easy to get to by car,

For checking in I have never had to stand in a line for 15mins to check in, then a credit card was requested from me as a security for the stay which wasn’t previously noticed to me when booking, this was a problem because I didn’t have a credit card only my visa debit which wasn’t accepted so had to pay in cash in full at check in,

Receptionist offered no guidance as to the location of our room or as to where breakfast would be served, no information about the hotel whatsoever was given to me at check in,

No uniqueness to the room, stopper in sick didn’t work, couldn’t let out water, had to keep curtains in room closed because of construction workers right outside window,

Very limited menu in the coda restaurant, lovely waitress, food was nice and very quick service, reasonable priced, but was still hungry after my two course meal,

Bar staff very rude, definitely didn’t want to interact with customers, bar by lobby very cold decor, not a comfortable stop,

Breakfast had a lot of options but for a 4 star hotel i did expect better quick breakfast meats, sausage, pudding, definitely price cutting there!
Fairly standard buffet,

To be honest I won’t be staying here again, there definitely are much nicer hotels in the city for same price if your going away for a nice little break to relax with family, partners,

3  Thank baker100692

Dear baker100692

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay although I was disappointed that it was not an enjoyable one.

Our location close to the 3 Arena on a concert night can present some challenges to our efforts in getting our guests checked in with a full team and all stations managed. I do apologise for the wait and also the lack of information received on check in relating to the location of your bedroom which I will address with the reception team.

As is the case with many hotels, payment of sorts is required on arrival. If you are settling by credit card or cash payment is required in full on check in, alternatively a preauthorisation can be taken on the credit card to faciliate a line of credit in our food and beverage areas whereby the account is then settled on departure. I do apologise for any confusion.

I was pleased you enjoyed your experience in our Coda restaurant and will pass your comments to the team. I will address your feedback with our Hemi team to ensure our team are delivering on the exceptional customer service that we require.

In relation to our breakfast, we have received many great reviews for the wide selection available which includes a cold meat/cheese selection and a wide array of hot food including sausages, black and white pudding and many other hot items.

I am truly sorry to hear that you dont feel you will stay with us again and do hope that you reconsider. I am happy for you to contact me directly to ensure that all aspects of your stay are great on a future visit.

Once again thank you for your feedback which ensures that we continue to drive and deliver exceptional service, quality and value at every opportunity.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Gibson is our favourite hotel in Dublin! This visit was for a birthday and they left a lovely birthday message with a treat in the room. A lovely touch that we really appreciated! Staff were so kind and helpful, room was pristine, overall a great trip!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Thegibsonhotel, Manager at The Gibson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Becky_Emily_25

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and I was delighted that we made your experience special and continue to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon for another great stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous hotel just a short walk from 3 Arena ideal for concerts. Rooms are very roomy staff are very attentive. Would book again great location. Even got a Easter egg left in room yesterday. End stop on tram which is a great way round Dublin

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear furnessl

It was great for myself and the team to receive your review and your 5 star rating.

We were all delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.