“Exciting, spicy, brillinant”

4D Escapes
Ranked #34 of 99 Fun & Games in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 4DEscapes is Ireland's first ever purpose built Virtual Reality Experience Centre. Set right in the heart of Dublin literally a minutes walk from the main train station (Connolly), main bus station (Bus Arus) and both Luas Lines. With over 25 experiences to choose from you can do anything from completing a space mission, shooting zombies, channeling your Harry Potter skills or Conquering Everest.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Walking into the area I wasn't expecting much but after their second game, I was having a blast. The staff were fantastic, the computers were fast and I loved chatting out the different experiences with my friends after. Would recommend for an afternoon in Dublin.

All reviews
"zombie"
"blast"
"headsets"

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I recently visited Dublin for the first time, it was raining, so I looked up indoor things to do. I've seen Youtube video's of VR, people looking stupid with the headsets on but have never experienced it myself. I've got to say it was a good crack and had a great time. I fully recommend it. I was on my own but looking at other reviews, I can see it would be an awesome thing to do for team building exercises and parties.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Went for my fisrt VR experience and all I can say is that I haven't had so much fun in a very long time. They have 4 rooms with top tech computers and a variety of games for every taste. We spent nearly 4 hours playing. Definitely we will come back!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I went there last week and it was super cool! My first time trying virtual reality and I just couldn’t believe some of the experiences I had! Highly recommended :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

After the previous reviewers, I thought I'd experience a new VR phenomenon! However it was a complete waste of time and a big flop! It's not properly displayed to begin with which makes it difficult to find. After you find it, you'll see that it's in the basement floor of a small casino. We were told that it wasn't ready until next week, which begs me to believe that the other reviewers are not truly authentic! If this business is in it's start up phase I truly expect a more professional and customer friendly experience in the near future!

Derek L, Manager at 4D Escapes, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hi Jonathon I am really disappointed to hear about your experience when you tried to join us and all I can do is apologise and ask for the opportunity to make it up to you by hosting you personally at the venue. The information you were given by the staff is actually incorrect so I apologise for that and I have started an investigation as to why you were informed it is not ready. The truth is we are having problems with our internet provider. I can assure you all other reviews are completely authentic.

There is no excuse for not being customer friendly and I truly am sorry for this. We hope you give us a second chance and I would be delighted to deal with you personally should you wish to give us another try.