Review Highlights
Great VR experience

Went to the place with my parents and my brothers. The staff were very accommodating to us. They... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2018
Mark M
Such a great experience!

Never tried V.R. before and was thoroughly impressed with its functionality. Thanks to the staff... read more

Reviewed 19 September 2018
Ben H

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Dublin
from USD 91.30
from USD 69.30
from USD 75.10
from USD 15.00
More Info
All reviews virtual reality space walk amazing experience great fun vr zombie blast headsets
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I recently visited Dublin for the first time, it was raining, so I looked up indoor things to do. I've seen Youtube video's of VR, people looking stupid with the headsets on but have never experienced it myself. I've got to say it was a good crack and had a great time. I fully recommend it. I was on my own but looking at other reviews, I can see it would be an awesome thing to do for team building exercises and parties.

2  Thank Phil L
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Went for my fisrt VR experience and all I can say is that I haven't had so much fun in a very long time. They have 4 rooms with top tech computers and a variety of games for every taste. We spent nearly 4 hours playing. Definitely we will come back!

2  Thank Sid M
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I went there last week and it was super cool! My first time trying virtual reality and I just couldn’t believe some of the experiences I had! Highly recommended :)

1  Thank Luciana T
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

After the previous reviewers, I thought I'd experience a new VR phenomenon! However it was a complete waste of time and a big flop! It's not properly displayed to begin with which makes it difficult to find. After you find it, you'll see that it's in the basement floor of a small casino. We were told that it wasn't ready until next week, which begs me to believe that the other reviewers are not truly authentic! If this business is in it's start up phase I truly expect a more professional and customer friendly experience in the near future!

1  Thank F1124PUjonathanb
Derek L, Manager at 4D Escapes, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hi Jonathon I am really disappointed to hear about your experience when you tried to join us and all I can do is apologise and ask for the opportunity to make it up to you by hosting you personally at the venue. The information you were given by the staff is actually incorrect so I apologise for that and I have started an investigation as to why you were informed it is not ready. The truth is we are having problems with our internet provider. I can assure you all other reviews are completely authentic.

There is no excuse for not being customer friendly and I truly am sorry for this. We hope you give us a second chance and I would be delighted to deal with you personally should you wish to give us another try.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Visited 4dEscapes the day after it opened. It was great fun! Always wanted to try virtual reality. This was so much more than I was expecting. There are so many games to choose from. I can’t wait to visit again!

Thanks to the team at 4dEscapes for a great time.