“Delicious Italian food and very good service”
Review of O'liva

O'liva
Reserve with OpenTable
O'liva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #914 of 2,772 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: USD 12 - USD 59
Description: O'liva is a new neighborhood restaurant in the heart of Inchicore Village, we are delighted to share with you our passion for the Italian Culinary traditions, bringing to you an authentic italian Food & Wine experience with a warm welcome and a smile. ​ Follow us to learn the recipes and the background behind our dishes, and come to visit us @O'liva, 9 Grattan Crescent, Dublin 8 and try in person our NEW EXCITING MENUS and our delicius PIZZA. ​ Our menus are seasonal as privileges the use of fresh and local products (our meat and fish are 100% IRISH) selected with care to offer you a unique tasting experience.
Reviewed 16 March 2018

It’s been quite a while since we visited this restaurant, and it wasn't listed on TripAdvisor at the time, so we actually forgot about it. Great to see it listed now and I suppose a late review is better than no review! They were doing a special of two courses plus a drink for €18. Lovely restaurant, quite small but very pleasantly laid out, buzzing with people and full of atmosphere. We chose starters of Bruschetta and Focaccia, and mains of Escalope of Pork with Roast Baby Potatoes, and Fresh Prawns with Spaghetti, Aubergines and Chilli. When we visited they didn’t have a licence, so the drink was either Coke or coffee, but that suited us fine. Food was absolutely delicious, staff were so friendly and service was very good. We were seated at the back of the restaurant as there was a family party going on which completely occupied the front area. It is advisable to book here as it is obviously very popular and next time we visit we will ask for a table at the front. Parking could be a problem though, but you may be lucky to find some off a side road near the restaurant. Just make sure that you do put money in the meter if you are in a metered area – don’t have your night spoiled by being clamped!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

we stayed here for Mother's Day. really lovely place. maybe the menu is a bit confusing. Excellent cuisine , friendly staff and waiter was lovely, didn’t catch his name. Recommended.

andrea m, General Manager at O'liva, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Edewddogh, many thanks for taking the time to support us with such a generous TripAdvisor review.
As an authentic Italian Restaurant, we focus on offering you a warm welcome, quality food and wine at affordable price, in a relaxed and chilled out atmosphere.
We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Oliva.
O'liva Team.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Excellent food, service was very fast and staff were very accommodating.
I ate the best italian pizza in Dublin and drank very delicius wine.
Lovely ambience, prices are OK.

Dear Zelda Z, many thanks for taking the time to support us with such a generous TripAdvisor review.
We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Oliva.
O'liva Team.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Have visited the restaurant many times but was very disappointed with the service we received on Sunday for Mother’s Day. Was excited to bring my mother there for a treat for the first time but when we arrived we were told that there was no reservation for us despite ringing earlier that morning. The waiter was very nice however the manager was not and did not believe we made a reservation even after showing our call history saying that as the restaurant was not open no one could have taken the call. We eventually got a table but myself and my father got our starters at the same time as my mother and sister got their main meal. Food is usually nice and have enjoyed it before however the service has put me off returning again.

1  Thank jessie f

Hello Jessie f, my sincere apologies for what happened on Sunday, I was OFF on the day but I run an investigation regarding the matter and it wasn't handled properly by our staff at all.
We always strive to give a great customer service but on this occasion it was definitely below our standard.
Please contact me on 01 4537791, and I would be delighted to offer you a voucher to spend at Oliva on your next visit.
Hope you will give us the chance to show you what we are capable of.
Again my sincere apologies for the accident,

Best Regards,
Andrea

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I went to O'liva several times and they never disappoint me. Best quality and great people. I love the pizza and I think it is one of the best Italian pizza in Dublin, but what I love more is the new menu. They had a huge improvement of the menu's choices and everything is just amazing.