Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 197
USD 186
USD 252
USD 226
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 283
USD 181
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 228/night.

USD 414
USD 216
USD 158
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 189/night.

Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 130
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 162
USD 444
USD 422
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Nice welcome by the owner. Clean rooms and good Irish breakfast. Quiet. Bus stop just outside for city centre (Temple Bar), 3 € one way. Nice view at harbour and mountains. Car park in front of the house.

Room Tip: easy access to city centre
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Nice clean room with secure motorbike parking(very important for us) . Breakfast good value, friendly staff. Good value for money. Showers had plenty of hot water. On city bus route, ideal for popping into town. Close to ferry terminal.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I booked this guesthouse on May 8th for one night for a wedding on the August bank holiday 2015 that was in a local hotel close by. On arriving on Saturday my booking could not be found, the member of staff who was a pleasant girl but not great English even asked me to look at book to make sure it wasn't there. All bookings were scribbled with pencil. After about 10 minutes she said they have an emergency room for the same price incase they ever double book and she would ring the manager to see was it ok. She made the call and came back said it was ok. I paid the €80 for the room, she asked did we want to pay and extra €5 for an Irish Breakfast and we said no. the extra €5 was never mentioned when booking.She brought us outside to the house next door, up a few flights of stairs to a attic room. The room was nice and airy but I noticed pictures on the bedside locker of a couple and then I opened chest of drawers and noticed all the clothes, this was someones bedroom!!! all cosmetics in the bathroom also. we asked the woman for a key to room and she said there was none and gave us the front door key only. We actually laughed at how ridiculous the whole thing was and decided to head off to wedding. About an hour later I got a phone call from a very rude manager/ owner of the guesthouse to say I had definitely not made a booking and I needed to get back to guesthouse and collect my stuff as her son was on his way home and needed his room back . I said the girl on reception rang to confirm this was ok with you and she said she had received no phone call. I said I have travelled a few hours and I had nowhere to go. As we had literally nowhere to go I even asked could we stay in the guesthouse sitting room as we had paid for a room, she said no and its wasn't her problem... I was told to give her house key back immediately... need less to say she got a very long piece of my mind. After that She said she would drop suitcase along with the €80 up to the hotel. She didn't just wait outside she arrived into the wedding reception as Bride and Groom were coming into function room with our suitcase for everyone to see. She ruined our day... if you have to book this guesthouse make sure you double check your booking so you are not left as embarrassed as we were but there is other guesthouses in the area so I would book elsewhere after this experience!!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple