“Dirty pint glass”
Review of Token

Token
Ranked #393 of 2,820 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: USD 5 - USD 34
Description: Token is a restaurant – bar – retro arcade – pinball parlour – event space. We have over 32 machines, 22 taps, and an extensive menu for all tastes. Our food consists of our take on high-end fast food. Whether it be an out n in burger, vegan calamari, deep fried Oreo cheesecake bombs, or extremely hot chicken – all of our dishes are cooked to order. We host events, gaming and not gaming-related, ranging from film screenings to board game meet-ups to pinball leagues to eating challenges to beer tastings & more! We are strictly 18+ from 4pm daily.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I ordered a pint of Heiniken and when I got to my seat I saw that there was a massive lipstick imprint on the glass. It was gross. I thought the place was really cool but I paid almost €6 for a pint and got a glass that hadn't been cleaned so I will not go again.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This place is something a bit different and we loved it! We went for food, which was very good, got lots of quirks to keep you entertained such as hidden swearing in the menu which is presented into a gaming mag!

€5 for a bag of tokens to take you back to your childhood and enjoy retro gaming at its best.

Nothing not to like about this place, make sure you visit!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This place is awesome. Located in smiths field, staff were friendly and helpful and the food was excellent. Can recommend going here for something different to do whilst in Dublin

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve gone here a couple of times on dates and with friends, it is a wonderful spot with good food (a bit pricey but good and interesting options) and fun games. I liked the pinball and mario kart the best.
The churros and fries I had were so tasty. Great place to have a meal or have a couple drinks and chill, or both.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The novelty of playing games from the 80s and 90s while trying a nice beer and decent food really put me in a good mood.

For 5 euro I bought 10 tokens which can be used to play the games.

The burgers and tacos were surprisingly good but were a little cold.

We ordered ice cream that was over an hour late but the staff were really cool about it and offered us 10 tokens each for our troubles. It was very busy at the time but I appreciated how it was handled.

Very interesting and creative names for the menu items. I was also surprised by how inclusive they are to include transgender bathrooms.

It's a good place for kids and adults alike (provided the kids would actually be interested in games I played as a kid).

Great atmosphere and I'd gladly go back.

1  Thank Sean M