Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Vegan Dublin Food Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Vegan Dublin Food Tours
from USD 103.10
More Info
from USD 103.10
More Info
All reviews non vegan in dublin city centre would highly recommend this tour great tour veganism participants stops company pub
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We joined the Sat tour yesterday led by Sivan and Scott enjoying a great afternoon visiting fab restaurants which offered lots of amazing vegan food that we enjoyed tremendously.
Sivan and Scott were both great hosts, good fun and hugely informative. We came away with extensive knowledge about where to eat vegan while in Dublin along with some recipes, practical knowledge and inspirational vegan talks to follow up on.
Thanks to you both for your openness and welcoming approach to the day! Wishing you every success as you grow and expand this niche business! Take care Martina

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Myself (recent vegan) and my husband (vegan if he eats at home ) took part in the Saturday afternoon tour. It was an absolutely fantastic day out. Scott and Sivan are fun, relaxed, knowledgeable and welcoming guides/hosts. They made everyone feel welcome and at ease and in no time conversation was flowing as we all enjoyed the company as much as the food tasting. In all we made 6 stops and learned so much about the vegan food scene in Dublin. Every single stop offered delicious food or drink and sizeable portions. There were many unexpected surprises along the way! I would recommend this tour without hesitation to anyone, vegan or not, who is interested in food and seeing more of Dublin. We will definitely be booking for the Wednesday evening tour as that visits a different selection of eateries. Thank you Scott, Sivan and our fellow participants for a very enjoyable and memorable experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

What a lovely way to spend a day! Sivan was the perfect guide, and I was amazed at not only the surprising amount of vegan friendly places in Dublin, but the amazing variety of foods on offer! Healthy food, junk food, afternoon tea, vegan cocktails, even a goodie bag at the end, and much more. Tip...do not drink 2 pints of Guinness before you go if you want to leave space for all the amazing food, you will be fed very well, you will be happily stuffed!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended for vegans and non-vegans. Although we have been living in Dublin for nearly 15 years, we we exposed to places we didn't know existed or that made vegan food! Looking forward to doing it again!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Ok so first of all, huge thanks to Scott and Sivan. They do an amazing job at hosting, entertaining and educating the participants of this tour. I won my participation and was initially going to bring my fellow vegan friend. Due to her being out of town, I brought my boyfriend, who’s a pescatarian along. Our group had 4 men and 4 women. It was a blend of vegans, vegetarians, omnivores and so forth, but it was clear that EVERYONE enjoyed it. There was a perfect balance between vegan sweet treats, healthy food and junk food. I can’t wait to join again as it is a perfect excuse to get out of the house, socialize and eat away without shame.