“Grabbed a Takeaway”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us on arrival when it was late and we were tired and hungry. We chose a takeaway and the service was efficient and friendly. Sadly the meal was rather tasteless and we can't really recommend it from our experience. Maybe it's better eating in.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I've been to this place many times with either family or friends and the food is always excellent and very good value. The duck Cantonese style is gorgeous highly recommend. The layout and décor of the restaurant is great and on the weekends great atmosphere. The staff are really friendly they can't do enough for you. I went there for my birthday in August and one of my friends told the staff without me knowing and they came over to our table sang happy birthday and gave us a free desert. Great place.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Always fresh food. Staff are so lovely and genuine and always up for a laugh. Food is amazing even when I get a delivery. Can't fault the place

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Very affordable elegant restaurant with excellent service! I had the shredded chicken which is like fried chicken finger strips on some veggies and a bowl of Tom Kha Gai which both were excellent. Then I opted for dessert - Funky Pie. I am always looking for something a bit different. It was good - not too sweet. I have no doubt anything I could order would be good. My only regret is that I did not go there more often for dinner for the week I was there.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Such a lovely welcoming place to visit the food is outstanding and the staff are so so nice a bit pricey but at d end of d day you pay for such great service!! Will be back