“Great”

Ranked #12 of 42 Transportation in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Got aircoach yesterday myself and friends. The driver was fantastic greeted us smiling and told us enjoy our trip upon leaving great service.

All reviews
"punctual"
"ireland"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Was travelling to kilkenny from Belfast to see my family for easter. Getting there you need to get 3 different buses. I was travelling with a wee puppy and havent had any trouble at all with getting her on them buses (dublin coach) . Coming back after a few days i got dublin coach to dublin. From dublin i decided to take aircoach back to Belfast. Wasnt let on the first bus because no spaces ( this is normal) then waited for the next bus, asked the guy at the desk about tickets and stuff. He seen me waiting for an hour with my puppy, then when the bus came he told me that i wasnt allowed on the bus with my dog ! The puppy was in a cage and caused no trouble ! I had to walk over to get the eiran bus which let me on no problem. Im disgusted at the service and the guy who was so so rude to me and no help at all. No care for your customers ! Disgusting behaviour !!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

From the moment we were given directions, as to where to catch the bus, into Dublin City, the staff were so very helpful. On arrival into O'Connell St (we didn't know where it was) the driver helped us and directed us to our hotel. Which wasn't far from the bus stop. So, "Thank You" Aircoach, you made our first trip to Ireland so much easier.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Caught the 8.30 am air coach from Belfast to Dublin airport. Left on time and arrived 105 minutes later. Bus was comfortable and the driver was friendly. Cost of trip was reasonable and would travel this way again.wi fi free and reliable.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2018

As part of a group of students travelling to Dublin last weekend we booked with this company. Having already paid the full price for 14 students return tickets, we were all forced to pay for another single ticket (costing 10 euros) to get each of us back to Belfast as our group had split up due to individual schedules.

We were never told we had to travel as a full group and we had all been issued with individual return tickets. At no place on the website is it made clear that the group had to travel as one, and both drivers failed to tell us this also. The way in which the driver relayed this information to us was unmannerly and condescending, especially given the fact we were forced to pay a total of 110 euros extra to the company to get us home.

Will not be using this company again and would strongly advise others to think twice before purchasing tickets.