All reviewscity centretea and biscuitsgreat hostsrestaurants and pubstrain stationbreakfast was deliciousplace to stayirish breakfastmaccurtain streettop floorstayed two nightsoff street parkingminute walkroom was clean and comfortablewithin walking distancethe location is perfectenglish market
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We love this B&B! It's within a short walk from the city centre, has free accesible parking closeby and is run by a super friendly couple and their cute dog Pipa who are making our stay very comfortable. Our room and bathroom are spacious and impeccable, with views over the city, and they even offer veggie Irish breakfasts!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

My English friend who had recently worked in Cork for the best part of 3 years persuaded me (a Northerner, now living in Liverpool) to visit Cork a couple of weeks ago. I really liked the Auburn House, our rooms were over the the road which was no problem and the room I had really suited my needs - clean, spacious and functional. Breakfast was top notch. Olive was a fine host. I look forward to coming Cork again and I would stay in the Auburn House. The Shelbourne Bar and Gallaghers round the corner on MacCurtain Street are good spots.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We returned to Cork in April for a short break with our three girls. We were made very comfortable, our host was very informative and saw to all out needs, despite having to deal with some challenging customers whilst we were there! I would happily recommend Auburn House.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Superb holiday stay with Kieran and Olive at Auburn House; they could not do enough for us. Wonderful start to our holiday. Breakfasts wonderful - don't know how they manage to get it to the table piping hot and delicious... Bedrooms, bathrooms high was high cleanliness of high quality. We (all four of us) recommend big time, Cabrini, Garry, Gerald and Sue.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Very nice place near city centre ,very calm and very good amenities .
Tasty breakfast ,very clean ,and the smile of the owners :Olive and Kieran .
The bedrooms have been repaired ,and Olive gives many good adresses :