USD 321
USD 148
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 140
USD 134
  • Restaurant
Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel(Glanmire)(Great Value!)
USD 115
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 174
USD 162
All reviewsno liftsteep hillcity centrefresh eggsguest housetop floorshort walkbreakfast roomcar parktrain stationtea and coffeesoda breadthird floorfull irishpleasant stayhome from homeexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay in the family room on the top floor. There’s no lift but the wide staircase makes the trip easy.
From check in to departure the people at the hotel were lovely. They gave us a warm welcome and send off. Breakfast was fantastic!!

The location is an easy downhill walk to town, bit of a hike on the way back. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
kathleen W, Manager at Gabriel House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review delighted your family enjoyed the stay here. I will pass your positive feedback to the chef & my colleagues. We would love to welcome you back anytime just advise the date.
Best wishes

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had excellent and clean accommodations for a reasonable price. We were able to walk everywhere from here - so close to City Centre.
Great coffee shop 2 min walk too! Excellent breakfast included- homemade and excellent!

I highly recommend - there were three of us- and plenty of room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
kathleen W, Manager at Gabriel House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi Michelle,
Delighted the three of you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast provided as well as your little trip to Rant coffee shop nearby.
It was lovely to meet you, enjoy the remainder of your vacation
kind regards

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Beware of the T&Cs with this place. I had to cancel my room a week in advance due to a bereavement. They refused to give a full refund of the deposit even in view of the terrible circumstances, and interestingly are not registered with discoverireland.ie. So beware!

Room Tip: very slow to respond
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 95,708
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Clean warm room. The host at check-in was very friendly and helpful. The dinner spots were a short walk away. The breakfast the next morning was a great. We were given a menu to choose from with a nice variety of items.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Elizabeth we are delighted everything was to your satisfaction during your stay
kind regards

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped here as I had some work in Cork.

The building is quite eerie and old. Reception lady is pleasant and helpful.

Room was alright, clean and tidy but getting a bit old.

Bathroom was ok, poor water pressure on the shower I was on the top floor though.

I ordered poached eggs for breakfast which was, without doubt, the worst poached eggs I have ever seen - I’ve no idea how they made them so bad. I think they would have been better if they were made out of play-dough.

Not sure what the rest of the breakfast was like

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review the building is indeed old dating back to the late 1800, but we are constantly redecorating & making improvements for guest comfort. Thank you for mentioning the water pressure I will have the plumber check that out.
I am very sorry to hear your poached eggs were so poor, had you mentioned it to the staff on duty they would have ensured a new serving or a replacement instead as all breakfasts are cooked to order. We can only solve a problem if we are made aware of it by our guests.
Kind regards