1,235 results
All reviewsbar foodnice hotelcity centrebit datedtwo double bedsfood was lovelyleisure facilitiesfota wildlife parkenjoyable staylast weekendstayed here for one nighttop classbreakfast was excellenta lovely stayfollowing morningwould highly recommend this hotelconference
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Room this time around was good , had bar food that was ordered and took 40 minutes to arrive , paid 16 euro for fish n chips that was thrown on to the plate in a hurry as they had missed my order ( photo below ).... did not really taste much better than it looked ....bar menu was basic to say the least ....fish cakes , gougons , fish n chips , pasta or curry ..not one for tingling the tastebuds ....disappointing because they have re vamped the hotel and got the rooms right but need now to focus on the food .....

Room Tip: Rooms are ok
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Juan Pablo T, Manager at Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear rdenby13,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review in relation to your recent stay.

I wanted to thank you for your comments about our newly refurbished guestrooms, however I was terribly disappointed to have read your comments about your dining experience.

I have addressed the issues you raised with the relevant parties and we will follow them up accordingly. I wish to personally apologise for your poor dining experience, and I would very much welcome the opportunity to discuss your comments in more detail.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We stayed one night on a whirlwind trip around Ireland. Great for travellers with transport as it is not located in tbe city centre.
Our room was contemporary with everything we needed. Nice views and comfie bed. Plenty of parking and large bar area. Tbe restaurant was closed the night we were there but bar food more than adequate.
Nice staff too.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SadeWellington

Dear SadeWellington,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such wonderful review.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and that we contributed in making your trip around Ireland such a memorable one.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

friendly and courteous staff, from front desk to bar and restaurant staff to the polite cleaners. evening meal was good. breakfast more than enough to eat, whatever your desire. pleasant stay, would recommend..

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Joe F,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.

Here at Clayton Hotel Silver Springs we always strive to provide the kind of experience you just described, and I wish to thank you for taking the time to post it on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I got a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite as a thank for loyalty. The suite was amazing - I didn't want to leave the room. Suite and reception areas very clean and staff extremely friendly. Staff in the dining room remembered my usual breakfast beverage.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Fitzpatrick,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, upgrading you to a suite was a small gesture as a thank you to you and your company for your continued support.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed last weekend in the Clayton and had mixed feelings about it from previous reviews, my experience was very good from start to finish. Check in was quick and the receptionist was very nice and friendly. Went to the bar for food as I had made a long journey, didn't have to wait long and it was tasty. Waiter was very friendly as was all bar staff. My only real issue would be the up keep of the room, it was clean, bathroom a bit compact but could do with a lick of paint. Had a lovely view and it was quiet. Room was on the 4th floor. Location a bit out of town but not an issue for me. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank macshortie

Dear macshortie,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.

We are delighted that we were able to change your opinion of us. This demonstrates that we have listened to our customers constructive feedback and we have used it in a positive way to meet the expectations of our valued guests.

Juan Pablo Trossero