2,457 results
All reviews pembroke restaurant escape spa south mall michael collins car park vitality suite cork city english market old world charm the penthouse superior room central location afternoon tea fantastic location city break hotel bar checking out
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was actually August of 2017 we visited but looking to book a Christmas break I realise I never left a review!!
Called to book and added prosecco to the room for the anniversary it was amazing they left out little desserts for the two of us. Honestly felt they could not have done more for me from booking to going home

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
FrederikPotgieter, General Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

A belated Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for posting your review and more importantly for returning to The Imperial, your continued loyalty and support means the absolute world to me and my team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally on fpotgieter?@imperialhotelcork.ie if I can assist with your reservation.

I look forward to welcoming you back this year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful hotel the centre of Cork, with lovely, comfortable rooms and very welcoming, charming staff, who pride themselves on excellent customer service. The hotel includes a lively restaurant and bar.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank David G

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing The Imperial for your stay in Cork.

I am thrilled you had such an enjoyable and positive experience and delighted that our customer service truly impressed, simply music to my ears!

Thank you for taking the time to write about us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked into Imperial Hotel for 2 nights last wk end. Fab from start to finish. Reception, coffee shop, bar , restaurant & spa were all class. Stayed in room 230 & our housekeeping lady was wonderful, very helpful & went beyond here duties. Thank you. It made our experience even better. Location really good. Car Park a wee walk but sure if tats my only complaint, it’s great. Cheers & keep up the great work.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
FrederikPotgieter, General Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing the Imperial for your 2-night weekend break, it was a pleasure to have you with us!

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and so very grateful that you took the time to share your experience with us and others. Word of mouth will always be the truest and most powerful form of referral which makes your kind feedback all the more special for me and my team, thank you.

I look forward to welcoming you back and hope to meet you when you return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From start to finish, we had the most excellent experience planning our wedding with the Imperial. Lynda, our wedding planner, was without doubt, one of the best people we have ever met, not even at her role, but as a person, to deal with. The attention to detail at every stage, the amount of care everyone in the hotel puts into their job, is above and beyond. We could not have asked for more and everyone gave their all. The food was amazing and all our family and friends have been raving about their experience. We could go on for days about how much we loved every minute of the day and overall experience. We will never forget how special they made us feel and will keep returning.Grace and Liam

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank graceh2882

Dear Guest

Many congratulations once again, it was such a pleasure hosting your special day at The Imperial.

I am thrilled you felt so special and cared for, we want to ensure your wedding day is a day to remember forever and your amazingly kind comments is simply music to our ears. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Lynda, thank you.

Wishing you all the happiness for your future together!

Frits & the Imperial Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent a few nights at the Imperial Hotel and were so pleased with our choice! In fact, we liked it so much upon arrival, we ended up cancelling another stop and extending our stay at the Imperial. The rooms are a good size and it seemed our room had gone through a fairly recent renovation, as there was virtually no wear and tear. The bed and linens were all very comfortable. The bathroom was also a good size and even the bathroom products were nice. I also always appreciate having a coffee/tea pot available, which was nice when we wanted to head back in the afternoon to relax a bit. The service throughout the hotel was great, so much so that on an early morning before the restaurant opened, the gentleman at the front desk offered to grab coffees for our group from the back! Such a nice treat before 7am and certainly above and beyond. The only con was the noise in our room during the night. Each night, I imagine as part of clean up, we would constantly here the rattling of bottles being tossed and heard the employees roll the kegs across the ground, which I'm sure you can imagine is quite loud at 2am. Thankfully I travel with ear plugs and those were my life saver, but I needed them every night to get to sleep.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing The Imperial for your stay in Cork, it was a pleasure to have you with us.

I am thrilled to read you had such an enjoyable experience with us and especially pleased that our service throughout impressed. We want to hang our hats on delivering a bespoke, personalised style of service, brimming with character and personality, your wonderful feedback is therefore so incredibly motivating for me and my team, thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay, I look forward to welcoming you back soon!