USD 170
USD 117
Imperial Hotel(Cork)
USD 171
  • Restaurant
Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel(Glanmire)(Great Value!)
USD 137
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsguest houseironing board and ironminutes walkingtea coffee on arrivalone nightminute walk into the city centresingle roomwashington streettop floorcork citybed was very comfortableoff street parkingdefinitely stay here againthe room was nicegood sizeirish breakfasttwo nights
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I spent three nights there and everything was perfect! fantastic accommodation, friendly staff, very cozy. The room is comfortable and warm, also has a foldaway ironing board and iron, a TV and tea/coffee-making facilities. Very close to the center 10-15 minutes walking.
I recommend it 100%

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Just spent the night & had a good Irish breakfast. A bit quirky with all the pictures & furnishings but that's part of its charm. Enjoyed winding up the record player & listening to a couple of classic 78's.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Rose Lodge is well located so that you can walk to the city centre in 10-15 minutes. Despite this, it is also a quiet place to stay so I have a sound nights sleep on each of the two nights I stayed there. It also has the advantage of off-street parking. The house itself is well maintained and very nicely presented with a distinctive artistic flair that gives the house a special character. I stayed in Room 2, which I booked as a single. The room is comfortable and warm, the bed is good and the open-style wardrobe and shelves were more than adequate for my needs. The en-suite is compact but perfectly adequate with good quality fittings etc. Nice easy-to-operate shower, plenty of hot water and fresh towels were provided each day. The room also has a foldaway ironing board and iron, a hairdryer, a TV (which I didn't use) and tea/coffee-making facilities. What more could you want?
Breakfast is optional and on both mornings I had the Full Irish Breakfast which was nicely cooked and well presented on a square plate. Toast and a cup of filter coffee rounded off the meal and set me up for the day.
The staff here are really friendly and obviously love what they do. It shows when someone makes an effort. I would recommend Rose Lodge to anyone visiting Cork City and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Wine313
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Firstly, thank you so much to the owner of this sweet little B&B for making us feel so welcome and for helping us with our every need, she was so kind! We arrived after a long day of work, and were greeted upon arrival by a lovely lady. Parking was a little bit of an issue as I have a large car and the spaces are narrow and tight, but my colleague had no problem with her Mini Cooper. I was just grateful there were so many parking spaces to begin with! The owner also let me park there all the next day until I left the following evening even though I was only staying one night, which was hugely appreciated. She checked us into the nicest twin room she had, complete with brand new decor and bathroom, gorgeous shower, floors, superb! My other colleague had a single room on the top floor which hadn't been refurbished yet but was still a decent clean basic room. Unfortunately breakfast was not included in the rate we got, so we had to eat on the go the next morning. The next day one of my colleagues had a small accident while at work and needed some first aid, and upon our return the owner provided a first aid kit which was very helpful. Lastly it was in a very good location, 5 mins walk to a small shop and 15-20 minutes walk to town centre, and 10 mins walk to a great little pub up the hill. Would definitely be back here again!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The location is at 10 -15 minutes walking distance from city centre. Is quite easy to get there from the railway station. Is in a quite neighborhood, next to UCC. The view from our window was very nice, since there is a park across the road.

The room was really nice: clean, with all the necessary utilities. The entire house was really nice decorated and had a really homey air. The girls taking care of the place were very helpful giving us pieces of advice about where to eat, drink, do shopping and what to visit.

It made our stay in Cork very pleasant!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple