All reviews scones sitting room one night stayed here ita gps hostess ireland
Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

Our stay ere was so wonderful!! The owner was very warm and inviting. Had tea served to us in the beautiful sunroom upon our arrival. Large private bathroom. The food was absolutely incredible! The owner gave us great directions to Blarney Castle and excellent food recommendations. We ate at Blair's a few kilometers down the road and it was the best food of our entire vacation.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 12 May 2013

My aunt and I stayed here for only one night and I wish we could have stayed longer! What a peaceful and serene place to stay! It's off the beaten track and up in the hills a bit, with rolling green hills all around for some amazing pictures or just to sit and watch with a cup of tea. I slept amazing, and the food was superb! I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2013

The comment below cannot be further from the truth with what we experienced. Fantastic welcoming environment at the door - always checking to see how our day had been, if we needed anything, offering of tea and coffee etc, felt like coming into a home. The house was set in a beautiful quiet countryside area. The rooms were comfortable and with sufficient heat and a good clean bathroom. Breakfast was great each morning and we were asked what we wanted each morning whether it be continental or something bigger. The lady was so helpful on providing us with directions to the attractions with more scenic or quicker ways to get places - she knew all the tricks. For the price of what we paid, it was brilliant value. Couldn't recommend it enough!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We were in Ireland for 2 weeks and this was the only disappointment we had on the trip. I booked the trip based on other reviews which makes it even more disappointing. Although Ita was very warm and welcoming the accomodations were very much a disappointment. The rooms smelled musty, the beds were extremely uncomfortable and the bed linens smelled so sour it was difficult to even get any rest.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I stayed here for one night, and wish I had longer! Ita was a fantastic hostess, serving me tea and scones in the lovely sunroom upon my arrival. She even saw my red hair, and gave me a book of Irish surnames and where they are from to look through to see if I could locate any family heritage! The room was lovely and a very good size. I was a little chilly and she quickly brought me in a small space heater which did the trick, and I was very cozy. I had the front room with a view of the beautiful green Irish rolling hills, and also cows at the neighboring farm! It is definitely out of the way, and very quiet and peaceful. I hope to find myself there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo