All reviews local area lake of menteith hotel gave us lots of information a great stay two nights full scottish enjoyed our stay one night stay national park phil hosts taxi scotland accommodations wedding countryside
Reviewed 10 June 2016

This is a lovely place to stay. The rooms are very comfortable, the breakfasts are fantastic and the hosts are very friendly and helpful. The house is set in lovingly cared-for gardens. All in all, I highly recommend this B and B

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Morag H, Owner at Malling West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of your stay with us! I am delighted you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

This B & B was spotless and in a beautiful location. Breakfast was excellent. A good value and would highly recommend it. The owner Morag, was very helpful in suggesting an itinerary for us with great suggestions.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Morag H, Owner at Malling West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Thank for your kind comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay here at Malling West.
I hope the weather was not too hard on you during your trip further north!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

My partner and I had a great stay with Morag at the Malling West. The location was fantastic for seeing the Loch Lomand park, getting in and out of Glasgow and heading into Sterling. It's a really peaceful spot with so much within in hour's drive and the Lake of Mantieth itself is very special.
Morag knows the area so well and had some great advice for us as we had a day to kill with nothing planned.
The property itself was very clean, really nicely decorated and our room was very spacious. Breakfast couldn't be faulted and Morag was so accommodating for my partner who's a coeliac.
All in all, if we head back this way we'll make sure we're staying here.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Morag H, Owner at Malling West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review of your stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit, and I look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

The setting for this B & B is just superb, even the Scottish weather does not spoil the setting. Morag and Phil are brilliant hosts and are more than willing to pass on their knowledge of the area and all its attractions.
I have visited many places and thought that I wouldn't mind going back there again, but this is one place that I will definately go back to.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Lolaig, Owner at Malling West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review.

It's good to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and I look forward to seeing you both again.

Morag

Reviewed 25 July 2015

My friend and I stayed very recently with Morag and Phil at their fabulous guest house. The house is very tastefully decorated and the breakfasts are delicious, try the full scottish! The house also sits in beautiful grounds and nothing was too much trouble for them. Morag booked taxis for us and booked the local hotel for us for dinner, which was great. She also told us about the local area and gave us lots of ideas for walking in the local area, and there are loads to pick from. The location is ideal for visiting different places in Central Scotland and is a smashing place to come back to after a day of touring or climbing hills. I would recommend you give them a try. I hope to go back again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Lolaig, Owner at Malling West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and have taken the time to write a positive review. It really makes a difference to know our guests have enjoyed their stay. I was nice to meet both of you.
Thanks again