“Perfect short stay!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

vikkimcgu...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Perfect short stay!”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My host, Karolina, was very organised & attentive. Everything was ready for our stay. Will definitely stay again in the future!

Adam G
“Really welcoming, warm and comfortable stay, will be back! x”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I needed somewhere for a couple of nights during a business trip to Glasgow. I found Kenmar House and it was perfect! Really well presented place, with everything you need. Communications through out the booking was excellent. I have already booked my return stay when I'm back in a couple of months.

Your age range 35-49
Canfumast...
London, United Kingdom
“A beautiful and cosy house!”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The interior was simply stunning and the place was spotless. We were so cosy in the sofa watching TV and using the wifi in the evenings and the beds were big and comfy. Really enjoyed our stay. Karolina was a great host whom we had great communication with. I'll highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in Hamilton. Next time I'm back in the area I'll be staying again for sure.

Lucas B
“Perfect home away from home”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The house is amazing with everything you need. Close to shops. Perfect stay if you going to to the races. Will definitely book again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 67
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing