“Great good”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Go there soon. Good value for money . Food and service is always good. I have another Itison voucher to use again and we are looking forward to our next visit

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We dropped in on spec, after a few drinks in a local hostelry and were seated within 20 mins, so it'd probably be better to book I'm thinking.
I've been to their Ardrossan restaurant on many occasions, but my first time here didn't disappoint.
We ordered a calzone, chilli meatballs and the chicken pollo, with extra garlic bread and fries. We didn't wait to long, well as long as it takes to cook pizza I guess, the food was really nice, there was plenty of it and it was all reasonably priced.
Not sure about the wine and beer, as I didn't have any.
The staff were friendly and helpful and we were happy to have gone in, and would definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

we have been to the one in Ayr before for a early evening meal. we saw the lunchtime menu and thought we would give it a try, we were not that hungry so the sandwich menu would be enough.
My wife ordered the prawn marie rose sandwich, the bread was dry and did not look fresh, when we told the waiter he said he would bring a fresh one, but he brought out 2 slices of bread from a newly opened loaf, it looked the same as the bread that he had just taken away.
my wife then picked a tuna panini, this was fine as was the panini that I had with the meatballs.
the place was busy, but not sure if we would try for lunch again

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Booked this weeks in advance for a birthday meal, phoned to add another diner and discovered booking had been lost! They managed to fit us in despite being a Saturday night, wish they hadn't! Stuck away in a corner we continually had to try and catch waiters or waitresses for service, staff were friendly when serving.
Meal arrived and apart from the pizza it was if the meals had been plated earlier and left under lights, dry and tepid. I visit regularly to Cecchini's in Ayr and Prestwick and had recommended to eat here! Mortified.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Eating at this restaurant was a treat. I enjoyed their spaghetti carbonara and would highly recommend ordering it. The staff are very friendly and offer rapid service. On the other hand, this place could improve in 2 way: i) they could improve their dessert menu and, ii) make the decor a bit more imaginative.

Date of visit: December 2017